• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

Where is the wifi? on the end of a pole. :D

this is one of them building that have the same roof design as half a dozen on the park. With the light i would go for monorail station in the entrance plaza. But i did see one like that on the skyride dark forest station. so it could be there.

Towers Street-Towers Family restaurant.

Iis it right in the corner of the building where the turn is towards Mutiny bay for bonus points?

There are no points in this game Longy! :p

I can tell you that at least one person has got the location correct, but you will have to wait till next Wednesday to find out the answer :D

Re:

It's your last chance to have a guess at this weeks Where's WiFi?! Wednesday! A new one will be added later tonight.

The answer to last weeks photo was on the roof of the Towers family restaurant on the corner of Towers Stree, so a few of you did get it right!

But where could this weeks Where's WiFi?! Wednesday be?
217875_373309859406131_915938312_n.jpg

Of course the answer to photo 9 was the X-sector entrance, and more to the point it was the right hand side!

But where could photo 10 be?
538764_375601139177003_1958817693_n.jpg

Photo 11.

The answer to last weeks photo was just behind the bookworm in Storybook land.

This week it's a little bit harder, can you guess where this WiFi box is at the Alton Towers Resort? Find the answer next Wednesday!

217098_378221425581641_298857993_n.jpg

Have to admit I used the park wifi on the weekend, it worked well and i was amazed that i could get a signal in most places within the park!