• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

It would certainly be a nice touch for the opening week. I get the impression that the live music is limited to certain dates though. The new stage that refuses the welcoming’s finale is great though.
e6ced66d2f8adafb8b20cc4bf9e8a922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do the runes on the sign say? Is it Feed the Flames? I know the ones above the stage say SW8, but I wasn't sure about the ones on the sign.

What do the runes on the sign say? Is it Feed the Flames? I know the ones above the stage say SW8, but I wasn't sure about the ones on the sign.
I’m pretty sure it’s feed the flames, yeah. I wonder if we’ll get some beornen themed entertainment on the stage this season, that’d be nice.

What kind of changes have they made to the Tavern now it's the Welcome Inn? It's great to see additions like this. Now if only the smokehouse was opening as well!

What kind of changes have they made to the Tavern now it's the Welcome Inn? It's great to see additions like this. Now if only the smokehouse was opening as well!
Lots of theming inside including banners and runes. Atmospheric lighting and just an overall nice place to sit and have a drink. Very impressed with the entire area actually, just wish they would’ve let us get closer to the entrance.

It was warmer than outside, I can tell you that much. I still think they should've turned the shoulders on to keep us warm while we gawked at the ride! (exclamation tax)

I can't help wonder why the wasted Wicker Man figure in the photo shop (look behind you!) didn't go in the tavern.

Reactions: Tom
The head hanging from the wall? I kinda like it there, the theming is very consistent between the ride and the shop which is nice to see

I've said this before but I am pleasantly surprised by how well rounded this whole project is. Little touches of theming around the queue, a great looking pre show, and improvements to the area like this. It really shows that lessons have been learnt from previous projects.

Now if only the rest of the park was given this kind of attention...

I drove up from London this morning hoping for the best but it wasn't to be... Still was great to see the ride close up. The layout looks incredible in the flesh and a few of the drops look steeper than expected.

Even the shop is amazingly themed. Wonder if anyone will make the £3000 purchase available?!

Reactions: Tom
I drove up from London this morning hoping for the best but it wasn't to be... Still was great to see the ride close up. The layout looks incredible in the flesh and a few of the drops look steeper than expected.

Even the shop is amazingly themed. Wonder if anyone will make the £3000 purchase available?!
I kinda hope no one does, it looks great in the shop