• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

To say it’s closed and not even testing. There’s a huge queue forming at the entrance :eek:

The amount of water from the effects. No way will this wood last 6 months at this rate.
Let it rot
NgTX4x0_d.jpg

Yeah because they won’t have water treated wood for an outdoor coaster in the U.K.............

But even treated wood is not meant to be subject to water constantly every day of the year.
Why not use a fog effect instead of water mist

Oh it too expensive. I forget.

Just seen this video and these girls are claiming it's false advertising because there was no fire as one of the holes the ride goes through is depicted as being on fire in the advertising pictures. What did they expect - the whole thing to be burning as they went through it? I really hope the one was joking when she said she didn't put hair spray on because of the amount of fire she thought there would be! :eek::rolleyes::banghead:

(watch from 5m58 if the video starts from the beginning)

That's brilliant a 150 mile round trip to hit the new ride and it's down (again! ) Perhaps towers need to give us honest idea if it will be open that day or if problem still issue so we can decide on setting off or not!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
They'll never do that. They don't want to stop people visiting the park.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just seen this video and these girls are claiming it's false advertising because there was no fire as one of the holes the ride goes through is depicted as being on fire in the advertising pictures. What did they expect - the whole thing to be burning as they went through it? I really hope the one was joking when she said she didn't put hair spray on because of the amount of fire she thought there would be! :eek::rolleyes::banghead:

(watch from 5m58 if the video starts from the beginning)

That's the general public though. The same GP who pay the bills. In a way it's the best sort of review, it wasn't made from sweet talking or offering free alcohol and a ViP event. It's what many will be thinking about the ride from the general advertising campaign.

But even treated wood is not meant to be subject to water constantly every day of the year.
Why not use a fog effect instead of water mist

Oh it too expensive. I forget.

They use fog in the tunnel so I doubt the choice was cost based.

That's the general public though. The same GP who pay the bills. In a way it's the best sort of review, it wasn't made from sweet talking or offering free alcohol and a ViP event. It's what many will be thinking about the ride from the general advertising campaign.

And the same for these who think Walking Dead is amazing last night, free bar and all that.
Yet the marketing claims from Thorpe have been untrue.

If someone’s getting something for free they won’t be negative as they want an invite to the next thing.

Does anyone have a count of how many segments of in the hall of the mountain king there is in Wickermans soundtrack?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk