• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Worst song ever

Hew878787

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
A little idea from @Jb85 Best song ever topic.

Post some that are in your opinion some of the worst. Taste is subjective but we’re still free to call a song a load of Scheisse.

As irritating as a new pair of pants with a scratchy tag on the back.

No words

Disliked this from the day it came out. Overrated nuisance of a track.

So many choices....

There's a few looping songs such as the

Song that never ends.

Then there are absolutely awful songs

Tango with an Eskimo comes to mind
Friday by Rebecca Black
So many awful covers too

In terms of covers, Katie Price and Peter Andre's version of 'A Whole New World'.

Or just anything by Katie Price, really.

Steps - Thank Abba for the Music
Niel Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Just about anything that's almost guaranteed to be played by an amateur DJ at a birthday party/wedding reception (or Number 10 lockdown party maybe?). Cliche cheese for me.

Before Covid cancelled my wedding, me and my partner had a very large banned list of songs for the reception. The above 3 ranked even higher than Baby Shark, the Cha Cha slide and anything from the Grease soundtrack for being banned.

Steps - Thank Abba for the Music
Niel Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Just about anything that's almost guaranteed to be played by an amateur DJ at a birthday party/wedding reception (or Number 10 lockdown party maybe?). Cliche cheese for me.

Before Covid cancelled my wedding, me and my partner had a very large banned list of songs for the reception. The above 3 ranked even higher than Baby Shark, the Cha Cha slide and anything from the Grease soundtrack for being banned.

Yeah. Sweet Caroline. Sang loudest by those who probably would have laughed at you if you said a decade ago that Neil Diamond was talented. Now the sheepy sheeps gobble up one of his worst popular songs with glee at any and every sporting occasion. As Morrissey once uttered, "This world, I am afraid, is designed for crashing bores".