• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2014: General Discussion

There's been marked trees over in GW as well since the start of the season I believe.

In other news, Towers have just posted this:

Looks like they are using The Sanctuary beds after all!

I think the use of those beds actually adds to the atmosphere, yes for the price you would like more but tbh we would probably moan if we ended up with something massive and out of place.

That is probably creepier than just some sleeping bags in the towers tbh.

In the extreme run through, I HATED lying on those beds, everything else I enjoyed for that reason that really, really freaked me out.

They're not using The Sanctuary beds, it states on altontowers.com guests will be sleeping in dorms in one of the top floor rooms of The Towers in sleeping bags and camp beds.

From TowersStreet Facebook:

"There's some spooky new theming in the Haunted Hollow!"

10501953_759847610752352_3012323453874346191_n.jpg

They look pretty good to me. I'm glad Haunted Hollow has finally had some attention directed towards it thanks to the recent neglect.

And with every positive comes a negative:

10614350_759891100748003_2394319424782799495_n.jpg

I'm glad there's a photo of this as it's truly shocking. Sums up the lack of care that there appears to be at the park right now. It has been like that for all of this season at least.

:)

You'd expect to see that at a cheap, nasty, run down and abandoned fair ground, not at the UK's number one theme park. Disgraceful.