• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2014: General Discussion

I did use the "blasters" lol but i was looking at it from a players eyes, I realise if you have a good look round you can see the structure in places however for its age I think its still good, the transit system is really good and there are far more places that could do with a spruce up first but maybe 2016

I feel as though the blasters distract from the less well themed elements to the ride, however if you want a ghost train experience, then don't use them!

Edit: Maybe it's just a geek thing that I look all over the place for stuff you wouldn't see when shooting, and in turn, seeing less well themed elements.

Sometimes I use the blasters, other times I don't. depending on my mood and what ride I want. Its not many rides that one decision can change the feel of the ride.

If you don't use the blasters, it's less immersive?

I'd say the opposite. Don't use the blasters, you notice the detail, you can notice any scares or jumps. Far more enjoyable not shooting.

Funny really I went on it yesterday, did use the blasters, but I agree - and the entrance is still <3. The omni-mover is great and it still has some great moments.

It is another ride, like Nemesis, and Oblivion, that has aged incredibly gracefully.

Now. What did they all have in common?

Funny really I went on it yesterday, did use the blasters, but I agree - and the entrance is still <3. The omni-mover is great and it still has some great moments.

It is another ride, like Nemesis, and Oblivion, that has aged incredibly gracefully.

Now. What did they all have in common?

Ahem...Duel isn't an omnimover :p Now Geisterschloss, THAT'S an omnimover

And they all have reliable hardware, made by reputable companies, in common ;)

There was also a big-ass yellow crane on the pathway that runs between the fenced off bridge and the gardens, leading up to the towers, and the whole path was blocked off. I didn't get a picture of this unfortunately, and I forgot to ask Ellie or Josh if they knew what was happening. I only remembered to look when I was on the path adjacent to Sonic Spinball, and from what I saw, they could be adding more plant pots to the bridge. I'm unsure though. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

Yeah, cutting down and removal of a tree, it's a big ass tree from what I could understand (Technical term)

Rear right wheelset of Nemesis on one of the trains has a big flat spot, resulting in some weird bumps and vibrations

So then, Scarefest at 7.40pm and every 'Thrill' ride is 0min queues except 13 which is a 5min queue. Both ToTT and TS 0 min. Just wow. Must be dead!

The weather has been dire today, not surprised that hardly anyone wanted to spend 11 hours at a theme park!

:)