• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Alton Towers Enchanted Village

That's the road dude. Not sure what else they could have done really to be fair.

Like I say it's only me being picky, but theming wise with it being an enchanted village / forest Id have like to see a yellow brick road style pathway to the lodges instead of tarmac. But thats not me picking it apart.

That's the road dude. Not sure what else they could have done really to be fair.
The road which leads to my house is paved (and it's a public road, although part of a cul-de-sac)

But I'm going to wait until it's finished before judging.

I can't believe I'm bringing this up myself, but the style like Europa Park use around their Enchanted Forest land or whatever it is. Just a little attention to detail thats all.

Reactions: Sam
It may be clutching at straws but it doesn't look like a proper laid road surface, might just be for construction.

Yeah I've heard the tarmac is just a temporary surface to allow the heavy trucks to unload the lodges on site (probably for other vehicles to get around too).

Still a while to go until it opens so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Quick question about the tree houses, can you actually have 8 adults stay in one as the new website only lets you set up to 5?

They probably ran out of money and decided not to bother with the upper floors of them.

Quick question about the tree houses, can you actually have 8 adults stay in one as the new website only lets you set up to 5?

They definitely sleep 8. I'd imagine it is a website error.

Or what Diogo said! :p

:)

Reactions: Tim

sounds like a bug of the online booking system, given the room description states 2x king beds, 2x adult single beds and bunk beds you should be able to sleep at least six adults. Also all other rooms allow you to book adults into the bunk beds so I would expect that in the treehouse too. Maybe booking by phone would allow it?

Thanks for all the responses. I was doing some research for someone else so I didn't want to call but I knew someone on here might have an answer. Most likely a fault with the new website.

It's a strange one actually... Pretty silly that it allows you to book for 8 adults but will only let you select 5 for one room. Since it classes the Treehouses as a room rather than three it's got confused.

Silly bug that they shoulda noticed

eff11fbbb3d6848b68a2ee60061fcff2.jpg

Looks like the back end of site is nearly complete there's only a few spaces left for lodges

I would say there are about 11 lodges yet to be put in place from that photo with about 6 roofs left. So with this not opening till April they should have plenty of time to get it all ready and set, I notice lots of grass and planting has started already.

On another note, I spotted quite a few of these lodges driving to Towers on the A50 last week on 3 different days, so they can't be many more to be delivered.

It's looking lovely! Plus they should have plenty of time to get it in tip top condition ready for when it opens. Overall excellent so far!

:)

I hope they plant some more trees around and in between the lodges, it looks too bare for me at the moment. Make it more look like an Enchanted Forest than an Enchanted Lawn.