• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
SW9 coming soon?
041AC00F-6D7A-4B59-A7D9-2858CE8D3075_zps37mpwiib.jpg

Not related to this, but been today and it is the quietest I've ever seen it. All the rides were walk on, even the kids rides (with the exception of the flume). I now know what people are saying about the atmosphere being dead. It was fine in the morning but as the day went on, i realized how impated it had been. I did every major ride (exept Rita, i enjoy my day better without a migraine) within 30 minutes, with rerides of nemesis. Did oblivion 4 times, but just like last time i went, every ride in x-sector was closed at rhe same time one point

Ah man, I'm sad about the fence. My Dad used to chill there while I went on RMT and wave to me as I went past. Even if I didn't have an emotional connection to it, I'd say it looks daft and it ruins that nice area. Shame. :(

This is turning into a farce. It won't be long until all paths in the park are like The Smiler's queue - fully enclosed. Alton Towers, if any of you read this, get a bloody grip of your park.

:)

...get a grip... Hmmmmm, ::thinks::
Maybe if they velcro all the paths then make all guest wear fluffy slippers, no one will be able to jump over the fence or slip over...

That fence is hideous, ruins all the interest the area once had.

If they have to increase fencing, cant they make it more see through so we can still get some nice images of the ride.

Herd someone say in the queue for enterprise "the oblivion isn't as good as saw... this ride will make you fear for your life...". They then went into a conversation about how to make the park safer which reminded me of this thread.
I'll just leave their ideas here...
  • (After hearing the oblivion announcement about wearing shooters or sitting on your shoes) "they should just not let you in the park if your not wearing trainers"
  • "They should put rubber all in the inside of the trains for all the rides"
  • (On exiting enterprise) "they should get someone to file those wood posts in the queue line. I got a cut on it when I took my bag"

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.