• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure

Is it really Zamperla? Because it looks great for a coaster from them! My first guess would have been Zierer :p

Looks like a very nice little addition! My only concern really is the concrete slab but I doubt kids or families will care about that.

Hopefully they'll put some terf over the concrete, or theme it nicely.

Anyway, it looks like a nice layout - better than I was expecting. Glad theyve finally got a kiddie coaster :)

The throughput will be hideous though with two people per carriage. Can't quite see how many carriages per train (6/7?), but that's still fairly low.

Looks impressive by Zampela standards, but suspiciously similar to a Zierer Force Two (Rabalder etc.).

It's 14 people in the train, I would guess the concrete will be covered. It's a sea theme so pebbles would be fine.

It looks decent, Not my kind of thing, but I'm sure it'll go down really well with families and children.

Looks far more substantial than I initially imagined which is great! Definitely a new model from Zamperla which is good, I'd hazard a guess that Towers asked them to provide something that is a bit higher quality than their current range. Should be good for the kids.

:)

I would say it is around 25' tall and generally looks alright! The trackwork looks good, it looks well built and the train is exceptionally cute. Entirely custom!

Fears over a Flamingoland clone were, thank goodness, unfounded.

:)

I was surprised they moved the train during the day, considering they were working on the station

I like it, pretty much what I'd have liked, it's very cute.

Guessing it'll be two circuits like most kids coasters like that are?

The whole practice of two laps on kiddy coasters irritates me. Just build a decent length ride to begin with, and run two trains.

There is some logic in small circuits for childrens coasters, if you have a short length but multiple laps, if a child gets distressed you can stop the ride and let them off.

I can just imagine it being a less thrilling version of RMT, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, Just not an interesting concept to me.

There is some logic in small circuits for childrens coasters, if you have a short length but multiple laps, if a child gets distressed you can stop the ride and let them off.
And space is a factor that has to be taken into account. :)

I can just imagine it being a less thrilling version of RMT, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, Just not an interesting concept to me.

Well your not 5 years old (chronologically anyway, mentally i have sometimes wondered) so there is no reason this coaster should interest you ;)