• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure

Kiddie coasters dont take long to build. Normally they are flat packed and just clip together with very little effort. Large travelling coasters can be constructed in just over a week, so this thing in theory should fly up!

If it does turn out to be a travelling kid's ride, they can be built overnight.

If it does turn out to be a travelling kid's ride, they can be built overnight.

It'll still be delayed.

Soggy path or something.

EDIT:

We regret to inform you that due to builders (name redacted) mixing up sinking sand, with sharp sand, our new fantabolosatasicbabulous "new" kids coaster, FI5T33N has been delayed.

We have temporarily closed The Smiler to investigate if it slowly disappearing into the ground is due to a similar building oversight.

Last edited:
Who said it would be cemented into place, wood chippings will do the job just as well for a tenth of the price.

1459333_805458462857933_4121821969293289345_n.jpg

Either that footprint is TINY or those are some big ass AA Batteries!

1459333_805458462857933_4121821969293289345_n.jpg

Either that footprint is TINY or those are some big ass AA Batteries!

Pretty sure those are cartridges for sealant guns which in their most basic form are these things:

Caulking-Gun-TK-E132-.jpg

Why they need so many of them, I have no clue. I usually associate them with bathroom sealant, not heavy engineering.

Yeah that's what I thought they were. Silicon guns!

They might have used them to seal those plastic pipes.

Don't know if its been mentioned as just got back off holiday, but on the Merlin annual pass sale trailer there is a kiddie coaster seen which is not currently at a merlin park. Zamperla or SBF then !! :)

Don't know if its been mentioned as just got back off holiday, but on the Merlin annual pass sale trailer there is a kiddie coaster seen which is not currently at a merlin park. Zamperla or SBF then !! :)
Sale advert? Do enlighten us with a link. :)

The video on the Merlin pass homepage http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/ does show a mine train type coaster at about 18 seconds. It definitely looks mine trainy but doesn't really look like AT, could be Chessington though?

There are actually two separate coasters, from 18-20 seconds. The second could be rattlesnake but the first isn't at a UK Merlin park. Are we going to see a ride like this at Alton, or is this just Merlin advertising rides not at their parks opening them up to even more false advertising claims !!! ;)

Last edited:
The second coaster looks like Jungle Coaster at Legoland (which was removed in 2010). Not sure about the first one with the train though.

First one looks like one of the other Legoland kiddie coasters (in Germany or Florida)...

Not that the UK MAP can get you into them directly of course, let alone the confusion that reigns with the 50% off offer that no-one knows about...