• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Ireland

Last I saw, Ireland was still a clear flat site. I'd like to hope there has been progress since!

:)

A teaser trailer for the "Night.Beat.Angels" club/party/show thing has been uploaded.

Double post alert, but EP have uploaded their first Happy Family trailer (the new 4D film for 2016). Currently, 'tis only in German, but I'll edit this post once they've uploaded the English version.

Meanwhile, new ride incoming!

CdH6BIHXEAAJqX9.jpg

Source

Ireland update!

First, a couple of concepts that EP have shared:

CdSqiSQXIAApc-7.jpg

CdSqiQmW8AAj4ld.jpg

The slides shall remain! :D

Second, some construction photos curtsey of EPFans.info:

1457389671.jpg

1457389708.jpg

1457389687.jpg

Good to see some real progress at last. There will no doubt be plenty of updates once the park re-opens next weekend.

When all said and done, this is why we all love Europa Park. Once again, they've pretty much took exactly what they had an improved it tenfold!

Fantastic stuff once again. Though I'll likely be taking a year break this season, this plus the speculation for 2017 along with what was already there is just making me so excited to return :D

Is this a re-theme/touch up of an existing area or a whole new area completely? I haven't kept up to speed? Themed slides are always a winner in my eyes!