• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Ireland

Ahhhh, I'm pleased for the lass. Looks like it'll be really nice and quaint (wouldn't expect anything less though) when it's done!

Last edited:
Ahhhh, I'm pleased for the lass. Look like it'll be really nice and quaint (wouldn't expect anything less though) when it's done!

It will. The theme previously was a bit... distant from Europa-Park generally. It was Viking themed, even though the park had installed Wodan in 2012... so this will be much better.

411756d1458152325-2016-neuheit-themenbereich-irland-umbau-welt-der-kinder-europa-park-europa-park-24.jpg

IT'S TEENY TINY! :D

This whole area looks adorable, can't wait to experience it, been to Europa 4 times and love it every single time, it is the best theme park in the world

well it is tiny! saw it yesterday, and it looks like it not even going up. This is going the smallest coaster I've ever been on. :p

No I didnt get that chance ^^
But I've been on this, and EP new coaster looks even smaller. :D

Vogel Show has a new entrance, implying it'll probably be around for a few more years, which is cool.

rAqoHki.jpg

eprust.free.fr

XnhexAg.jpg

How it used to look.

Can't wait to finally go back in a few weeks, after not visiting for 4 and a half years! So much new stuff, I promise never to go this long between visits again.