• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Ireland

Can you imagine any other theme park in the world doing something like that? It would never happen, and this is why we love EP!

:)

They've got to get the footage from somewhere, might as well get some advertising out if it too : P

Progress on Ireland, posted by EuropaStreet Facebook:

12998690_1675154042749766_6366277113535197468_n.jpg

Nice to see it coming along, but still a heck of a lot to get done!

From the description on the website it made it sound like quite a large area but from that overview it looks tiny, about the same size as Adventure Land at Towers.

From the description on the website it made it sound like quite a large area but from that overview it looks tiny, about the same size as Adventure Land at Towers.

The area is probably of a similar size to the main areas of Thomas Land at Drayton Manor.

I'm sure this has been mentioned and I've just missed it, but what's going in the large building at the back?

dont exactly know what will be inside, but I'm pretty sure that the pub will!
So its the place for you Diogo :D

Sweeeeet! I wasn't sure if they were sneaking in a tiny dark ride of some sort, but I'll take a pub over that any day.

The large building is going to be a restaurant, bar and indoor play area, along with serving as the tower access to the relocated slides!

The Heave Ho type ride is going in the other smaller building on the back left, that's slightly hidden by the trees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I got in mind. The Heave ho type will be on the building you can see behind the tree on the left side of the 3rd photo. Just forgot what will be inside the larger one, except the pub.

If any park built Ba-a-a-Express, other than Mack/Europa, I can't help but wonder how much ribbing they would get from the enthusiast community.

Are sheep a massively Irish thing? I think they need a father ted ride like from the programme, Bench2 the ride:). How about a
Guinness spinning ride, lepracorns and rainbows rollorcoaster or leoracornlepracorns scare attraction.

I'm taking the mick a bit but genuinely
How is this area actually lreland themed