• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017/18: SW8 Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
OMG, is this the first official reference to SW8 just posted minutes ago. It's on the Plallanx control twitter feed and the official AT twitter site appear to have confirmed it is an official channel.

Http://mobile.twitter.com/phalanxarchive.

Could a release of info be imminent.

Hard to believe I can get so excited by 2 letters and 1 number. Guess I'm officially a nerd.

Could the official AT twitter accounts second reply... phalanxarchive is an intruder... be a marketing or theming clue?

Come on towers, give us something to get excited about.

@PhalanxArchive is not confirmed as an official Alton Towers Twitter channel. @PhalanxControl is.

f110515375d4b865a8c9216c30d5d947.jpg

I may be gullible, but I still have a small area of doubt about this.

The official plalanxcontrol accounts response was intruder detected and phalanxarchive is an intruder.

This could be phalanx speak for the site is fake, whilst going along with the usual theme. But if it is fake AT have not stepped out of character and seem to be giving cryptic answers.

I reckon it's probably fake, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

It could be - however considering Towers haven't tweeted from PhalanxControl in a few hours and yet the other account has continued screams fake to me.

Also there's fact Towers told us to keep an eye on the PhalanxControl account ;)

Or is this a double bluff? AT what's going on?
Looking through it all on twitter it could be a double bluf, seems like the kind of tricks at play with sw projects. Either way it's something or interest even if it does turn out fake it's something to talk about lol

It is intresting how sub terra account wakes up just before sub species operation lockdown for scarefest is anounced, and control ref look like scarefest with some letters changed to numbers.

Wasn't the sanctuary used as marketing for the smiler though. It's quite likely that sub species will be marketing for this. It's to well done and ATs responses are too cryptic for it to be fake, yet it's to early to be real. Also, if 200MFV17 is the codename, where is sw8.17=2017, FV=forbidden valley, but 200m... 200 meters. Drop, hight, track, could be anything. Of course this is assuming that the account is real. If it was next year, I'd believe it. now, not so much.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.