• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

The Eurosat – CanCan Coaster website has been updated with four more pieces of concept art. :)

30016968378_266b808daf_c.jpg

43838361442_b8a269951e_c.jpg

43838361742_dbfb7bb1e2_c.jpg

30016969108_36a463bc8e_c.jpg

Neeeeews...a local newspaper said that Madame Freudenreichs Curiosites will open next week, while Thomas Mack just confirmed in a radio interview that Eurosat CanCan Coaster will open for the public this month while not naming an exact date! :)

Well i booked my trip to EP to 14 Set, this 3 months before I knew it was going to open on Sept. 12, only 2 days apart would i will expect huge queues for the attraction? btw the luck was on my side to go my first trip with a new ride.

Well i booked my trip to EP to 14 Set, this 3 months before I knew it was going to open on Sept. 12, only 2 days apart would i will expect huge queues for the attraction? btw the luck was on my side to go my first trip with a new ride.

This coaster, even more so than others at EP, just shifts the queue. Assuming they haven't reduced the capacity, you can expect to walk slowly through a full line, rather than stop-and-start. It's quite ridiculous.

Reactions: Sam
The capacity will be slightly less than it was due to losing one row on each train and the addition of VR, although it hopefully won't be too noticeable. I suspect the queue line itself will be wider than it was before as well, meaning it will feel like it's moving more slowly.

:)

Wow, that crept up quickly... It's certainly going to be very interesting to see exactly what they've done, that's for sure!