• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Not sure how to embed it I'm afraid but here's a link:
Check out @altontowers’s Tweet:

This sort of thing 50 times over
EDIT: Ok so u just paste in the link and it embeds itself

Jesus
tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

I've set up an account after months of ghosting purely to comment on whatever that social media tactic was on Friday. As someone who works in social media 9-5 and has done for a couple of years, that's one of the worst things I've ever seen. I imagine Towers have a decent sized marketing team, and yet their social output is dreadful. Whether it's this or the Tut Tut guy they decided to let loose a few weeks ago, it all just stinks.

How anybody thought it could have been a good idea to trot out tweets like this is beyond me. They went from Buzz Aldrin to Kerry Katona I'm amazed by how bad social media accounts for British theme parks are. Blackpool put zero effort into theirs, Thorpe Park are just all over the place with their need for relativity and as for Towers, it's like they're not trying! They've got all these accounts on all these different platforms, yet it's the same repetitive rubbish across them all. Give us some behind the scenes content, some actual on park footage, anything! Merlin have huge budgets, they need to stop being happy with the horror show that they're turning their parks into and making meaningful changes. Or you know, give me a job...

Anyway, I'm making my first visit to AT since 2016 this week and I'm very excited. Don't let me down Wicker Man.

Just back from a great day at the Park. Noted that Nemesis is back to one train again, the wheel covers one is nowhere to be seen, not even in the shed

Are you sure it just wan't right at the back of the shed? It can sometimes be hard to see too far in! Would be very strange if it had been totally removed.

:)

Are you sure it just wan't right at the back of the shed? It can sometimes be hard to see too far in! Would be very strange if it had been totally removed.

:)
It could've been, as you say it's not east to see all the way in. I've seen the other train in there before when it's been on one train operation and couldn't see it yesterday though

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.