• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
As discussed in the Social Media thread, I've retired from social media but was interested to hear from my significant other that the park have been Tweeting on the Twitter at 3am o_O how odd. A dedicated team member, or have they got the hotel staff in on the act during the graveyard shift?

As discussed in the Social Media thread, I've retired from social media but was interested to hear from my significant other that the park have been Tweeting on the Twitter at 3am o_O how odd. A dedicated team member, or have they got the hotel staff in on the act during the graveyard shift?

I imagine it's scheduled tweets, though I have no idea why they would bother sending anything out at that time!

I imagine it's scheduled tweets, though I have no idea why they would bother sending anything out at that time!
It would be odd to schedule a response to a comment or complaint for 3am? Surely the whole point of the platform is that you have the means to respond to someone directly without delay. But yeah, maybe.

So it's official blackpool pleasure beach has the best UK rollercoaster!! (Source TPW blog on icon vip pass event) the wicker man honeymoon period is over.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

So it's official blackpool pleasure beach has the best UK rollercoaster!! (Source TPW blog on icon vip pass event) the wicker man honeymoon period is over.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Give it a couple of months and the Icon honeymoon phase will be over. People will be complaining there's not enough airtime, the launches aren't strong enough, it could have done with a couple of extra inversions, that it's just not as good as Helix or Blue Fire... Everything everyone has sort of thought in the back of their heads for almost a year now, but has been too afraid to tell themselves the truth.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.