• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Tbf Charlie wasn't a coaster. Sorry to split hairs people but rules are rules.

Alton said rides not coasters.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty vague as it is also says "COASTER MAD DADS" on the very first line.

Anyway it's not really important. I don't think there's anyone who has named their kid after a ride at Towers. If they have then they seriously need to get a life. I mean we all loves rides and we've all loved Towers at some point in time but that might be pushing it about ten notches too far for me.

Yeah it's pretty vague as it is also says "COASTER MAD DADS" on the very first line.

Anyway it's not really important. I don't think there's anyone who has named their kid after a ride at Towers. If they have then they seriously need to get a life. I mean we all loves rides and we've all loved Towers at some point in time but that might be pushing it about ten notches too far for me.
Someone named their kid Facebook...

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Or thunderlooper,
mini apple coaster
Swan boat
Missasippy steam boat (?spelling)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

No alton related names I know of but I remember one American bloke called his kid Fighty McToughguy, I laughed for years about that. Poor kid.

All I can say is, don’t be surprised, there are some unusual people out there . Might just be me, but the type of people who name their children stupid stuff always come across as being in their own world and not give a damn about their actual kids. Do they not realise their children would easily get picked on at school for it and they could do nothing about it? There clearly are no terrible role models out there setting an example for this *cough* Kim Kardashian *cough*
Imagine the teacher reading out ‘Nemesis’ in registration... eurghh

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.