• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I doubt those doors will stop people falling out, when they don't line up the gaps/steps between the seats with the turn table in the station, people just step over the seats to get in. So in reality, it only takes someone to stand up on the seats mid ride to fall out.

From what I saw towers operations weren’t that bad yesterday, no double stacking (a train waiting on the point where it goes forward once the switch had moved over) on 13 when I went on, from what I saw on smiler they were sending trains out at an ok pace.

Wet Sunday in September, should be quiet, but an hours queue on the majority of the coasters...the result of limited flats, closure on the majority of weekdays, and silly pricing of season passes.
Very glad I didn't fall for the cheap pass, as I know I would have spent five times as much on queuejumping passes.
Once a year Sun vouchers for the next few years.

Well looking like wickerman is pulling in the crowds. Videos I've seen of tiger rock shows a 5 mins queue or there abouts. So a retheme isn't as popular. Would be interested to know if chessington is pulling a crowd this year. Thorpe wasn't that busy when we went in the summer and legoland was not as busy as I've seen it in previous years. Perhaps this is the year of alton towers. Therefore showing it just needs a little investment.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

It is fairly dry here. Quick rain shower at 11am and nope after that (so far 2pm)

Well looking like wickerman is pulling in the crowds. Videos I've seen of tiger rock shows a 5 mins queue or there abouts. So a retheme isn't as popular. Would be interested to know if chessington is pulling a crowd this year. Thorpe wasn't that busy when we went in the summer and legoland was not as busy as I've seen it in previous years. Perhaps this is the year of alton towers. Therefore showing it just needs a little investment.

Tiger Rock has been very popular, especially when compared with Dragon falls. Lego land had a low investment year so I wouldn't worry too much. Thorpe though is a bit worrying as 2 major ips have done little to attendance. At least towers is busy again.

Tiger Rock has been very popular, especially when compared with Dragon falls. Lego land had a low investment year so I wouldn't worry too much. Thorpe though is a bit worrying as 2 major ips have done little to attendance. At least towers is busy again.
50 to 70 minute queues then I take it? Regards legoland it had ninjago land last year so that should still be getting interest. When I went in summer it just wasn't rammed like usual so I doubt any growth in footfall and customer spending

Going back to ride times, who here looks at ride times hoping to see a lot of red? comfortably knowing you're not on park that day...

Going back to ride times, who here looks at ride times hoping to see a lot of red? comfortably knowing you're not on park that day...
I must admit i'm always glad if it's green when i go.

There is a perverse satisfaction to see long queues when i'm stuck at work i guess

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.