• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Turn push notifications on for RideTimes for the ultimate virtual queuing experience. You might think that's daft but I knew how long my uncle's accountant queued for RMT on Sunday in realtime, so...

Seriously though, we should all organise a ride times only meet up. We can have a WhattsApp group and by monitoring RideTimes, role-play an entire day at Alton Towers from the comfort of our beds.

Complete the experience by having the ride POV ready to play on Youtube and then put your head really close to the screen after your participation in the queue-time adventure.

Had a quick look at staying over on Fireworks weekend... other than CBeebies hotel the only other room available on the entire resort is Benjamin bunny room :eek:
They have sold every single room in every hotel ?
:eek:
I don’t believe it

Had a quick look at staying over on Fireworks weekend... other than CBeebies hotel the only other room available on the entire resort is Benjamin bunny room :eek:
They have sold every single room in every hotel ?
:eek:
I don’t believe it
Nah, it's just that the rest of the hotels are closed to save on staff. Varney worked out that if they only have one room available a day, they only need five staff to run the whole "resort".

I just checked that again now. Looks like someone booked the Benjamin Bunny room as well... only CBeebies Land Hotel rooms remaining ...

They probably havent released the rooms yet into the system. They are probably deciding how much extra they can charge for the "premium" Alton Towers hotel, now you have the toilet standard stargazing sheds.

Was also just thinking, I hope the sheds are well secured, traveller day is coming up..... they may find a few empty concrete foundations left on the ground ;)

I suppose someone is now going to give me a really great reason why a deaf person shouldn't wait in a queue with other guests?

Anyway, this person who has actually admitted to faking an illness to queue jump is only one out of probably loads who do it on a daily basis.

If it keeps on getting easier and easier to get RAP the queues for it will probably get so long rendering the whole system pointless, and in the end theme parks may just say "Look, if you can't queue, maybe theme parks just aren't for you"! (oooh, that rhymed)

Disgusting :mad:

Unfortunately, disabled facilities are being abused on a daily basis, not just the RAP, it does have a negative effect on those that really need to use them. These are a life line to those that otherwise might not be able to get out and about as normal.

Do these people that abuse the system also want the disability that goes with it? Shame on them

The real losers will always be the person that genuinely need to use these facilities,

I suppose someone is now going to give me a really great reason why a deaf person shouldn't wait in a queue with other guests?

Anyway, this person who has actually admitted to faking an illness to queue jump is only one out of probably loads who do it on a daily basis.

If it keeps on getting easier and easier to get RAP the queues for it will probably get so long rendering the whole system pointless, and in the end theme parks may just say "Look, if you can't queue, maybe theme parks just aren't for you"! (oooh, that rhymed)
1.Myself I have no idea but I assume merlin can think of a situation where it's appropriate to issue rap.

2.Yep, likely.

3. Unfortunetly your likely eight :(

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.