• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
At leasts guests will forget about the delayed ride openings and early close because they finally got to ride Wicker Man. :D

Ahh the old Disney trick. "Give them fireworks at the end of the day and they'll forget about how we charged them £20 for some chicken strips at lunchtime". :)

Hmm... maybe not. Last time I was in Disney a guy was kicking off big-time about how it was $20 to park his car, $100 a head to get in, ripoff food prices, ripoff poncho prices etc... I suspect he would not be back in a hurry. Of course, Disney are in a rather unique market position in Florida - 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, Disney Springs, golf courses & 30 hotels - so an awful lot of people are clearly willing to part with their hard-earned on the Mouse.

Is the 'new' path that went up the other side of Wicker Man closed again? I couldn't spot it on the map and didn't look on Friday eve.

Apologies if this should be in the Wicker Man thread :rolleyes:

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.