• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Leeks signs have posted photo below.
22 things to do before you're 1.4m
ba6e3d4e1a02939d27dd92e29f00cbb4.jpg
photo from leek signs FB page

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Love the picture of Dragon's Fury in there.

Also one of the '22 things' is "count the frogs on Towers Street" and another is "I found a feathery friend in Mutiny Bay"

Realistically though it's obviously just there in the short term until they get round to retheming CCL.

To say it’s a unusually nice warm sunny day at Towers.
There just seams to be no one here.
o_O

I’m so confused.

I thought it would be rammed
Not sure how, because Galactica is presently at 45mins, Rita is at 50 and WM is at 90 according to RideTimes.

Not sure how, because Galactica is presently at 45mins, Rita is at 50 and WM is at 90 according to RideTimes.
Maybe that’s where all the people are then. Stood in a queue.
I don’t do queues so going on the amount of people walking about.
o_O

Rita is only a long q as it’s still being run by a bunch of monekeys :(

WM is only running two trains as well I believe

Turns out that "22 things to do before you're 1.4m" is actually a little competition to win a short break, where you get a little scrapbook and try to complete all the challenges inside. Here are the details: https://www.altontowers.com/activities/events/22-things/
Sounds like a nice little thing to do for young kids!

Here's the PDF with the full list :rolleyes:

https://www.altontowers.com/media/5599/22thingstodo.pdf

Reminds me of the discussion in another topic about what are the 50+ attractions? Look's like Alton are trying to create the illusion that there is more to do at the park considering the current offering and operations is servery reduced :rolleyes:

Love the picture of Dragon's Fury in there.

Also one of the '22 things' is "count the frogs on Towers Street" and another is "I found a feathery friend in Mutiny Bay"

Realistically though it's obviously just there in the short term until they get round to retheming CCL.

Find a feathery friend.....Christ they are scraping the barrel

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.