• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Probably as half the train doesn't use VR so now it's a proper ORP again rather than a photo of you wearing a headset

o_O

Rita is only a long q as it’s still being run by a bunch of monekeys :(

To be fair, Rita usually has a pretty long queue unless it is one of the very quiet weekdays. Especially after the loss of single rider. Some enthusiasts may not be big fans of the ride, but the general public always queue up for it. It's been more and more rare the last few years that I've bothered riding it. I'm sure there will be quiet days to come though.

They may get the Q down more if they stoped walking up and down the station dragging their knuckles on the floor.

What happen to all the get up and go go go

All the enthusiasm seems to have dissipated into the Dark Forest :(

Oh and my heart felt sympathies for the lady running the Doughnut stall by the Sea Life centre. Single handily making the doughnut mixture, making the doughnuts, taking the orders on two tills and serving customers as well. Under staffing in a nutshell. She managed to keep a smile on her face despite the growing queue of punters.

I don't want to be too specific, but I volunteer to help with a local charity group at a big travelling fair. They sell doughnuts (as well as other food). The profit margin on doughnuts is sky-high (& they run at prices to undercut other food vendors on the fair site, not at Merlin profit margins) - if Merlin are cutting back on staff here then the lunatics are running the asylum.

I believe back in the Tussauds days, there was a chocolate doughnut machine at Chessington that was so hugely profitable, it did not matter what rides were down. The electricians No1 priority was to get the choccy doughnut machine back into service and ignore the ride queues.

Booked my Season Pass last night, does anyone know where i collect it from?
There are windows to the left of the plaza that deal with season pass collection. However, they will most likely just give you an entry ticket to collect your pass from the box office within the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are windows to the left of the plaza that deal with season pass collection. However, they will most likely just give you an entry ticket to collect your pass from the box office within the park.
Thanks :). I've been told that I can obtain a free, interchangeable carer's season pass as i am disabled. Will they sort that out at the entrance or at the box office?

Last edited:
Wherever you get your season pass printed, just show them your DLA/ESA award letter and ask for the carer pass, they'll print you one, it'll look almost identical to your regular pass (same photo, name etc) aside from some red wording to the effect of carer pass.

Wherever you get your season pass printed, just show them your DLA/ESA award letter and ask for the carer pass, they'll print you one, it'll look almost identical to your regular pass (same photo, name etc) aside from some red wording to the effect of carer pass.
Thanks! :)

Galactica has its on ride photos back. No longer have to stick your head in a fish bowl
:rolleyes:
Do you know if they sell them in proper openable cards like the other ride photos, or are they still inside fake headsets, like they used to be?

Leeks signs have posted photo below.
22 things to do before you're 1.4m
ba6e3d4e1a02939d27dd92e29f00cbb4.jpg
photo from leek signs FB page

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Imagine if that board was marketed as one of the 22 wonderful things to do. Doh, it is! :tearsofjoy:

552dee.jpg

Joking aside, I think this activity pack is a really nice idea, I would just prefer it though if more of the attractions in Cloud Cuckoo Land were actually open.

They had all the coasters open by 11 today. :) (I know this isn't something to celebrate but in the context of the season so far and all)

Going tomorrow and hoping to get loads of rides in on WM. Not been since it's unofficial opening day 20th March.

Crowds look low too and should be even lower tomorrow with some schools closed till tomorrow for teacher training days.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.