• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Can’t help but think Towers have dropped a clanger letting a fan site have a pic of the contents of the box. I doubt anyone would drop £80 if they saw the contents.

Quite a few VIPs...*
*Myself included
I can't but feel you seem to think having a VIP pass puts you in some kind of special bracket? My wife and 2 kids have VIP passes. Should they come on here and drop the I have lots of money bomb every time they see the opportunity? I have a pmap as I don't use the passes as often as them but should I talk to the standard pass holders in the same way you talk to everyone?

Only seen a few of your comments recently and to be honest I hope not to see many more of them in the future

And sorry for double post but how do you know quite a few vips are buying this crap? I would like to see your research or are you judging it on the fact that YOU have bought and and YOU are a VIP so all the other buyers MUST be as well as there the only ones that can afford it?

Instead of releasing all this tat ! how about some test footage, or something
Agreed. I would also like an official video from Alton themselves, as all we currently have is an unofficial aerial video and a video claiming to be test footage that compiles some drone footage from ITV News and puts a POV of a wacky worm at the end. I would like to see an official video that we can make a proper assumption from.

Even if they do decide to put a POV up which I believe is highly unlikely, it wouldn't be until much closer or even after the ride has opened.

I think Towers would prefer you went on the ride yourself instead of getting opinions from a POV.

But there will be plenty of POV’s up on opening day

I am quite sure we'll start to see some videos (not POVs, but videos) and more detailed footage emerging once we're T-4 weeks till opening day.

Take from this what you will. Hopefully foremost some positivity - a friend of mine whom is in staff training for Wicker man has had the opportunity to ride the coaster - they said it runs like a dream, has much more airtime than Wodan and is towers most immersive ride to date. Couldn’t tell me much, but there was nothing but good words, incredibly positive praise sung about the forces, pace, layout and atmosphere throughout. It gave me a real boost of enthusiasm, of which I think most of us need :) Roll on opening!

Take from this what you will. Hopefully foremost some positivity - a friend of mine whom is in staff training for Wicker man has had the opportunity to ride the coaster - they said it runs like a dream, has much more airtime than Wodan and is towers most immersive ride to date. Couldn’t tell me much, but there was nothing but good words, incredibly positive praise sung about the forces, pace, layout and atmosphere throughout. It gave me a real boost of enthusiasm, of which I think most of us need :) Roll on opening!
Certainly has me excited!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.