• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Image taken from Theme Park Guide FB page

The same company that did the rock work for Taron at Phantsialand have been on park today!

6oOim8I.jpg

Their website also indicates they've done work at EP, specifically Whale Adventures (presumably the Northern Lights additions from a couple of years ago) and also the retheme of the children's area into Ireland. I'm slowly getting slightly more optimistic about this project overall now...

Interesting spot although rock work can't be ready to be done yet can it? Unless they are working on the main theme if feature

Image taken from Theme Park Guide FB page

The same company that did the rock work for Taron at Phantsialand have been on park today!

6oOim8I.jpg
This has to be what's being put of the theming structure. Very coincidental that this company arrives on site and they cover the theming structure in covers and scaffolding. The steel of the theming structure looks like it could be for rock work.

Whilst this is a rockwork company, they have also been responsible for many woodwork projects in the past as well including wooden theming and figures. It may also be possible that they are doing something inside the station area?

This has to be what's being put of the theming structure. Very coincidental that this company arrives on site and they cover the theming structure in covers and scaffolding. The steel of the theming structure looks like it could be for rock work.

Whilst this is a rockwork company, they have also been responsible for many woodwork projects in the past as well including wooden theming and figures. It may also be possible that they are doing something inside the station area?

They have been at AT for a number of weeks now. We seen them doing some work in the Katanga Canyon area. Apparently they are also doing some work for Scarefest! Rumour has it of course. ;)

Hmm, I'm slowly starting to lean towards a mine train theme what with all the rocks etc.

Slowly also starting to get more optimistic about this whole thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Universal Rocks could also be working in the workshops backstage, they don't necessarily need to be on the SW8 site.

I'm on the fence with theming. Where Merlin have created good theming in the past, usually it's half a ride looking great, the other half looking awful. It would be great to see a well themed ride all round, but I'm not holding my breath. Expecting the one theming element and nothing more for now. Then anything else can be a nice surprise.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.