• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I've been thinking, what do people think the queue system will be like? Could it be like the Smilers' (the main queue, and a combined Fastrack, Disabled and Single Rider queue which then splits into 3 separate queues), or different?

I've been thinking, what do people think the queue system will be like? Could it be like the Smilers' (the main queue, and a combined Fastrack, Disabled and Single Rider queue which then splits into 3 separate queues), or different?
I hope they have a separate rap queue, but In expecting a smiler style queue.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

So like a queue just for Kayne West, Eminem etc?

In answer to the question above a bit, I am enjoying getting on the hype train. Something post Christmas to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I say that as a rap user myself it can be difficult at times with such a merged queue.

Reactions: pj
That sort of queue is fine, Smiler's is probably the worst possible example of one though and desperately needed someone to scream at the designers about it...

That sort of queue is fine, Smiler's is probably the worst possible example of one though and desperately needed someone to scream at the designers about it...
I'm sure they will say it's part of the theme, meant to disorientate guests.

looking at the photo, it looks like there is a main queue plus two others:

42d01cc8937d833b634dc070ef110b58.jpg

Somone over on Coastercrazy.com said this:
The one on the left that curves around and meets the preshow building at the bottom is the Fastrack queue. The right hand one is the main queue, and the middle one that leads into the middle of the site is a vehicle access road, that may yet be public access for ride viewing.
Hmm. :confused:
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough!

I’ve heard somebody say it will have an anti roll back system similar to Everest at Disney (it uses magnets to keep the teeth on the train up while the train is moving to reduce noise) can anyone confirm or deny it?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.