• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2021: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Would eating help? I get acid and feel sick if I haven't eaten enough (done this multiple times). Something to absorb the acid partially.

Would eating help? I get acid and feel sick if I haven't eaten enough (done this multiple times). Something to absorb the acid partially.
For me no it doesn't. Only thing that will stop it for me is my prescription tablets, and even then the reflux can take a few hours to wear off if I was taking them after it started. Antacids like Rennie's help in the immediate short term but only for an hour or so.

But coasters for me have never affected my stomach from a motion-sickness point of view. The only things that do are fast spinny things like Enterprise and Waltzers and things like that. I come off those things as green as the Thirteen teddy bears!

But coasters for me have never affected my stomach from a motion-sickness point of view. The only things that do are fast spinny things like Enterprise and Waltzers and things like that. I come off those things as green as the Thirteen teddy bears!
I can agree with you on that one. In fact the only time I've thrown up coming back from towers was when I did enterprise and blade the same day, not a good idea

Thank you very much that helps a lot. I was only asking because we all know coasters can and do affect our stomachs but I imagine it should be alright hopefully
If it causes issues in every day life like me, go to your doctors about it. I'm on Esomeprazole which is in the group of Prazole family of proton-pump inhibitor (acid reducing) drugs.

Also does anyone find it weird the smiler has the highest chest size restrictions, 56 inches, but yet they feel like one of the tightest harnesses. I'm quite small and have plenty of room in Oblivions OTSR for example but not much on the smiler

A couple of pints before the first big coaster makes all the difference for me.
Haha off course! Out of interest guys which coaster at towers makes you feel the worst when you get off it. Motion sickness doesn't parti particularly bother me on coasters but I still get dizzy and lightheaded after certain rides. I think nemesis affects me most and I'm assuming that's due to the forces of the ride

Haha off course! Out of interest guys which coaster at towers makes you feel the worst when you get off it. Motion sickness doesn't parti particularly bother me on coasters but I still get dizzy and lightheaded after certain rides. I think nemesis affects me most and I'm assuming that's due to the forces of the ride

Rita always gives me a headache the second I get off

Haha off course! Out of interest guys which coaster at towers makes you feel the worst when you get off it.

None, I've yet to find a flat ride or coaster that truly makes me feel rough and I've done some dodgy and stupid rides to boot.

The closest I’ve ever come to vomiting after a theme park ride is without doubt Air Race at Drayton Manor; that was a nauseating ride for me, with a lot of spinning that made me feel really very disorientated.

In terms of coasters, I’d probably go with Olympia Looping or Manta at SeaWorld Orlando; I’m not really sure if really intense, constant positive g’s agree with me.

The closest I’ve ever come to vomiting after a theme park ride is without doubt Air Race at Drayton Manor; that was a nauseating ride for me, with a lot of spinning that made me feel really very disorientated.

In terms of coasters, I’d probably go with Olympia Looping or Manta at SeaWorld Orlando; I’m not really sure if really intense, constant positive g’s agree with me.
Manta at Seaworld and Hulk at Universal I have greyed out on. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey made me feel a little queasy but that was because it stopped mid ride so had a good view of all the workings as our robot arm made it's way out then the staff put us straight on the loading platform so we could ride it again, probably should've waited 10 mins or so!

But only one ride I was physically sick after riding and it was a Musik Express like this http://www.simonsleisurefunfairs.co.uk/musik_express.html. Was at a funfair in my local park, got off it, ran behind a tree and got a second look at the burger I'd eaten 30 mins before.

Manta at Seaworld and Hulk at Universal I have greyed out on. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey made me feel a little queasy but that was because it stopped mid ride so had a good view of all the workings as our robot arm made it's way out then the staff put us straight on the loading platform so we could ride it again, probably should've waited 10 mins or so!

But only one ride I was physically sick after riding and it was a Musik Express like this http://www.simonsleisurefunfairs.co.uk/musik_express.html. Was at a funfair in my local park, got off it, ran behind a tree and got a second look at the burger I'd eaten 30 mins before.
God ye those flats and most fair rides in general i just don't like

Getting a 'pass verification failed' notification when trying to book using an old Premium pass, hoping other people are experiencing the same issue.
Premium season pass? It asked for the pass barcode and mine worked just fine

I can't book either - mine's a monthly membership and there isn't an option for that. It comes up with an error if I try to book using the MAP reservation system

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.