• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Galactica is sparkling in advance of the new season. Lots of cleaning ongoing today.
3716a63cd775647f4fe73db4d4b8c566.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Only a week to go until hire events start and the rides operate to the public for the first time this season
Yes not long now until the season properly starts, we still haven't had an official announcement about retro-squad which is quite interesting as you'd think they'd want them to operate during the hire events. Perhaps we'll be one a some point next week.
It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, has changed around Congo River Rapids as there was hints that some things may have changed.

Yes not long now until the season properly starts, we still haven't had an official announcement about retro-squad which is quite interesting as you'd think they'd want them to operate during the hire events. Perhaps we'll be one a some point next week.
It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, has changed around Congo River Rapids as there was hints that some things may have changed.
Who knows what coasters will even be ready by next weekend. That's still 2 weeks before the season actually starts so some rides might not be available

Who knows what thrilling discussions will take place in the inevitable 2022 Queue App discussion thread. Only a few weeks to wait now. We'll be able to discuss Oblivions queue time being 5 mins out and Galactica being on 1 station even though we're not in the park. I can hardly contain by excitement, the suspense is killing me.
I don't know if we need a queue-times thread, especially because of how it was last year. We've got the how busy thread which can serve the purpose of people wanting to know how busy both attractions and the park will be at certain times.

We need a queuetimes thread so we don't get other topics clogged up with the mindless dross...
If thirteen and rita are both on half hour queues first thing, I don't really care.
I wonder if that's the case that with the new forum you can stop it showing up in the new posts section? That would be great, as you say Rob I really don't care what sort of queue Rita has got at 10 and then what sort of queue it's got at 10:03

One thing I'm hoping for is that certain rides *cough The Smiler cough* have at least had a jetwash and don't look absolutely filthy at the start of the season. We've seen Galactica has, it would be nice if other rides at least look fresh.
I think it could well have done; they may well have done it while they did whatever work was being done in late 2021 when the crane was spotted there!

Following on from the pedantic "Mardi Gras has to be before Easter" discussion...
Happy Collop Monday everybody.
No, me neither!
Every day is a learning day.

It seems its testing day at towers today. Saw the 3 B&Ms testing and heard Rita too. No Smiler unfortunately but that doesn't mean anything
Assuming you saw Oblivion testing from outside the park, was there any sign of activity on Mixtape’s site? Just curious as to whether anything will be going there this season now that the park said it isn’t returning.

Assuming you saw Oblivion testing from outside the park, was there any sign of activity on Mixtape’s site? Just curious as to whether anything will be going there this season now that the park said it isn’t returning.
Unfortunately, MixTape will not be returning to the Park for the 2022 season, but the other 2 will be remaining there.

MixTape was removed all the way back in late November sadly.

Unfortunately, MixTape will not be returning to the Park for the 2022 season, but the other 2 will be remaining there.

MixTape was removed all the way back in late November sadly.
Yeah I know it’s not returning - just curious if there was any signs of another attraction going on this site this season. Would look pretty awful if not with Submission’s footings on show.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.