• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
They won’t be on 1 train on the opening weekend haha - it can’t really be compared to a buyout event. Just hoping there aren’t too many closures (if any) and the day runs smoothly for everyone. I personally won’t be visiting until late May, so but I hope it goes well for everyone who is attending!

One in twenty of the population having Covid may have something to do with limited numbers.
Expect staff issues if 5% extra fail to turn up for work.

Funk n Fly is now up and running on the app so I assume that’ll be open tomorrow. Still no Spinjam though! If it turns out that it’s only Spinjam, CRR and Hex that remain closed tomorrow then it’ll be a fairly successful opening. Smiler has been testing constantly for a few days apparently so fingers crossed it’s ready to accept guests tomorrow.

Funk n Fly is now up and running on the app so I assume that’ll be open tomorrow. Still no Spinjam though! If it turns out that it’s only Spinjam, CRR and Hex that remain closed tomorrow then it’ll be a fairly successful opening. Smiler has been testing constantly for a few days apparently so fingers crossed it’s ready to accept guests tomorrow.
I wouldn’t place my bets on The Smiler being open unfortunately - fingers crossed it is though. I think Spinjam has only just been installed, in the images it currently doesn’t have its Retro Squad branding on so it might be a few days yet for that

I wouldn’t place my bets on The Smiler being open unfortunately - fingers crossed it is though. I think Spinjam has only just been installed, in the images it currently doesn’t have its Retro Squad branding on so it might be a few days yet for that
Where are the images ?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.