• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Have CRR’s waterfalls and the red waterfalls under Nemesis always featured on park maps? I haven’t really paid much attention to park maps over recent years

What was the height restriction before the change?
There was no minimum restriction before, just anyone under 1.1 had to be accompanied by an adult.

I've seen someone literally take a newborn baby on there before :tearsofjoy: as long as they sit in their own seat they could go on. No more it seems

Have CRR’s waterfalls and the red waterfalls under Nemesis always featured on park maps? I haven’t really paid much attention to park maps over recent years

Yes I don't think that artwork has changed for several years. It's been a long time since Nemesis has had red waterfalls, I don't think they will be coming back due to environmental issues.

Would be nice to assume that the presence of the CRR waterfall on the map means it's coming back for 2022, but that would just be far too logical.

For many of us, closed season ended about a month ago!
But yes, have a nice first day everyone, please send feedback on any new bench, and I live in hope for hot water in the bogs.
Stunning forecast too!
Yeah for the last month it's been preseason as parks have been getting ready to open. 🙂👍

I never thought I would see this outside Fireworks or COVID but bad news for anyone who hasn't got a ticket for tomorrow yet: The park is sold out!

Wonder if they have reduced the capacity again cause they know a few rides will be out of action like they did at the back end of last year? I hope not.
I really hope not when they've been telling people they expect all rides to be operational.

Yeah I do think there's a chance we could be looking at a few substantial closes here - Hex, CRR, Enterprise - maybe The Smiler?

If it’s not then they really shouldn’t have advertised it ahead of tomorrow’s opening without a disclaimer saying it won’t actually be open!
Well for a start they've only announced the name, logo and height restriction, not the actual hardware itself yet. 🙃

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.