• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Out of interest, how is it that the baggage holds speed up queues? I only ask because my parents were not happy when I told them the baggage holds were back because “they slow the queue down” compared to the cages, and I was struggling to justify how the baggage holds speed the queues up in a way that they would accept.

Out of interest, how is it that the baggage holds speed up queues? I only ask because my parents were not happy when I told them the baggage holds were back because “they slow the queue down” compared to the cages, and I was struggling to justify how the baggage holds speed the queues up in a way that they would accept.
It means that people don't have to cross over the train to dump their bags.

As long as there are enough guests between the baggage hold and the boarding gates to ensure there are always people ready to board then baggage holds will not slow down the queues, they will actually do the opposite.

Can anyone who's at towers today confirm what the operations are like?
I've heard this:
Oblivion 5 shuttles
Smiler 3 trains
Galactica, nemesis, rita, th13teen 2
Wicker man 1

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.