• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Personally I would but spin jam where enterprise was and put a pendulum flat ride for the season where spin jam is now. X sector would be buzzing for thrill seeker's.
A pendulum flat would be too tall for that area at full swing unfortunately. Even a Freak Out or Afterburner.

Fastrack packages have been updated for 2023. Gangsta granny, Alton manor and Hex have been added to the gold and platinum packages. Alton manor has also been added to bronze. Price increases for gold and platinum by £5

Fastrack packages have been updated for 2023. Gangsta granny, Alton manor and Hex have been added to the gold and platinum packages. Alton manor has also been added to bronze. Price increases for gold and platinum by £5
Jesus christ, the prices are insane. If the dark rides are done at the right time they won't need fast tracking. I'll be amazed if people keep paying those prices.

That's interesting, given that GG doesn't have room for a dedicated FT entrance. Alton Manor will probably use a gate next to the porch steps, and Hex will either use a gate next to the main entrance or the RAP door (think it used to use the latter)

It was built with one wasn’t it? Just hasn’t been used yet. Probably merge fastrack/RAP.
Maybe it does have one, not noticed where it is though. I've used the RAP ramp, and haven't seen another merge point.

Good good. They can double them again for me. The higher the price, the less they sell and therefore the less impact fastrack has on the regular queue.
Exactly, the fewer people using fastrack the better as the regular queue moves quicker.

I see no reason for them not to set the prices high. Although Bronze is probably only worthwhile on the busiest days as those rides shouldn't be too long a wait.
Single ride fasttrack is still available from £8 which is probably better if people really want to avoid some long queues. The packages often include something that doesn't really need it.

Fastrack queues, even on busy days, always seem fairly short to me. It's the RAP queues that have started to cause a problem. Heard of some waiting an hour in the Rap queue which just shows too many people use it now

The fact they are resorting to adding some of these rides to Fastrack only serves to highlight how dire their ride availability is.

You’d be mad to pay these prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
The fact they are resorting to adding some of these rides to Fastrack only serves to highlight how dire their ride availability is.

You’d be made to pay these prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In fairness isn't the lineup the same except for Nemesis this year

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.