• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Maybe it does have one, not noticed where it is though. I've used the RAP ramp, and haven't seen another merge point.
I'd have thought the Gangsta Granny fast track will probably use the RAP ramp (which we have used also) but I'm not too sure. There wasn't anybody else in the RAP queue for it apart from us when we used it at Scarefest, so I'd assume this might be the case.

I'd have thought the Gangsta Granny fast track will probably use the RAP ramp (which we have used also) but I'm not too sure. There wasn't anybody else in the RAP queue for it apart from us when we used it at Scarefest, so I'd assume this might be the case.
The RAP queue can get very long during busy periods. Wouldn't bode well for Fastrack holders given the already dire throughput.

Nemesis Sub Terra hasn’t been open in 8 years and we don’t know if it will have changed, and no one has ridden The Curse at Alton Manor yet. We can’t say the dark ride line up is solid yet, as we’re just going off of Gangsta Granny & Hex (not counting the dungeon). It’s hardly solid based on that, no matter how good Hex is.

Nemesis Sub Terra hasn’t been open in 8 years and we don’t know if it will have changed, and no one has ridden The Curse at Alton Manor yet. We can’t say the dark ride line up is solid yet, as we’re just going off of Gangsta Granny & Hex (not counting the dungeon). It’s hardly solid based on that, no matter how good Hex is.
Alton manor will be a lot better than Duel no doubt

Fastpass is not the problem anymore. It’s the RAP queues which are the problem now
They have recently changed it so you can't walk in and get one on the dot it has to be done online.
So in a couple years time where more people need to renew that should atleast help.

This is because pretty much anyone who walked into guest services could get one and if they were denied people would pressure the staff and they're not paid enough to fight with customers.

That’s one annoyance I had, some of those with the RAP passes may not be able to queue, but given how many are given out these people ended up having to queue for up to an hour on busy days even with the passes. And each pass holder seemed to have brought their friends, family and neighbours with them.

Literally not how it works, but carry on, I suppose.
You're correct that's not how it works but the problem was with the old system of getting your pass sorted in person was that it wasn't being done correctly.

I witnessed so many people bragging about how easy it was to get a rap and saw people pressuring the staff to give them a pass without any proof or any real reason.

Which is the reason you have to apply for it online for a new pass online now so the staff don't have to deal with people when they tell them they can't have one which would often end in abuse and the staff folding and giving people rap.

Which is why I said pretty much anyone could get one.
Hopefully down the line as old passes handed out fraudulently expire and people need to apply online and actually show evidence we'll see the issue get a little better.

Literally not how it works, but carry on, I suppose.

I wasn't saying that's how it works, but replying to the thread about how anyone could get one. The queues one was obviously a bit of an exadurating but if I recall correctly @Rob posted he could get a RAP for being Allergic to nuts.

The main issue is how as a nation we see disabilities and their effects.

Interesting reviews coming from the theme park, mostly all 1 star with parents complaining they had been mislead about the pirate event as they thought more of the theme park would be open than the two rides.

Personally I thought it was clear on their website but there are a lot of complaints coming in. Maybe it wasn’t. Hook a duck for £6 was open however!

Interesting reviews coming from the theme park, mostly all 1 star with parents complaining they had been mislead about the pirate event as they thought more of the theme park would be open than the two rides.

Personally I thought it was clear on their website but there are a lot of complaints coming in. Maybe it wasn’t. Hook a duck for £6 was open however!
Yeah I saw this on Twitter yesterday. I did reply to it if you follow the thread, and in that reply I said that as well as it mentioning it 3 times on the main page the 2 rides that are open, it also mentions it a further 2 times on the booking page.

I mean I guess they could've mentioned the rest of the park was shut, but a quick google would tell people nothing else opens until 18th March. And let's be honest, I think Towers would be shouting from the top of Oblivion on their website if the whole park was open!

From: https://twitter.com/WearsTheCandle/status/1628394814533169159?s=20

From: https://twitter.com/Stevebrown74/status/1629163431566749698?s=20

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.