• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

What’s the connection to Horizon? Isn’t this more likely to be Ripsaw related?
Given that the posts features #fireworks, emoji of an explosive and fireworks, and video footage of cargo with the word "explosives" on it, I'm going to presume that this is actually related, shockingly, to fireworks. Expect Phalanx to feature prominently in the display.

Given that the posts features #fireworks, and emoji of an explosive and fireworks. I'm going to presume that this is actually related, shockingly, to fireworks. Expect Phalanx to feature prominently in the display.
Got a feeling it'll have something to do with Ocean though, just like the Nemesis announcement at to the 2022 Fireworks.

Got a feeling it'll have something to do with Ocean though, just like the Nemesis announcement at to the 2022 Fireworks.
I don't doubt that it's likely Ocean will be teased. For all the Swoosies out there, the final date of fireworks features on one of the explosive barrels. You can now go nuts with your theories, but these posts should possibly be moved to a more relevant thread.

Screenshot 2024-10-23 at 11.14.51.png

Given that the posts features #fireworks, emoji of an explosive and fireworks, and video footage of cargo with the word "explosives" on it, I'm going to presume that this is actually related, shockingly, to fireworks. Expect Phalanx to feature prominently in the display.

The post was moved, it was in the Horizon thread originally.

I don't doubt that it's likely Ocean will be teased. For all the Swoosies out there, the final date of fireworks features on one of the explosive barrels. You can now go nuts with your theories, but these posts should possibly be moved to a more relevant thread.

Screenshot 2024-10-23 at 11.14.51.png
Heres hoping that the date teased doesnt mean that the saturday firework display wont include the same reveal!

Last edited:
Heres hoping that the date teased doesnt mean that the saturday firework display wont include the same reveal!
All 3 dates are mentioned on 3 different barrels by the looks of things.

At least it looks like we’re getting an actual story this year rather than a quick trip around the top 10 U.K. charts which has been commonplace over the past couple of years!