• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
So they've converted the front right leg to a pincer. . An out of proportion one at that and the front left leg is still . . .a leg. Despite in the promo its got 2 pincers. .🙄

Oh the continuity!

IMG_0380.jpeg

this crab has one massive pincer and one tiny pincer! so much for continuity, hope whoevers in charge got fired for this blunder 🙄

I think it will either be a new nemesis emerging from the husk of old nemesis job, or a nemesis in the process of regenerating. One side will still be hidden beneath the gooey outer layer, while the other is exposed and lashing out.

Was thinking this morning - with all the discussion of the exterior of the station, what about the interior?

It's never been particularly themed, so it's the perfect oppurtunity to change that. Always thought it'd look cool if it were filled with alien guts and goop, but with the angle they're taking, perhaps some mechanical, robot stuff too.

And let's get a few special effects thrown in while they're at it - ambient lighting that changes when restraints are locked, floor drops etc. - maybe a smoke screen at either end of the station, that'd be really cool seeing trains emerge from the fog.

Hopefully it won't be left plain again!

Was thinking this morning - with all the discussion of the exterior of the station, what about the interior?

It's never been particularly themed, so it's the perfect oppurtunity to change that. Always thought it'd look cool if it were filled with alien guts and goop, but with the angle they're taking, perhaps some mechanical, robot stuff too.

And let's get a few special effects thrown in while they're at it - ambient lighting that changes when restraints are locked, floor drops etc. - maybe a smoke screen at either end of the station, that'd be really cool seeing trains emerge from the fog.

It'll just be John Wardley, still standing in there since the Phalanx shut it down

It'll just be John Wardley, still standing in there since the Phalanx shut it down
If the inside of the station will be all like alien guts, what about having a sneaky Easter egg joke of having many skeletons molded to the inside of Nemesis showing her victims with one of them being the skeleton of JW, still dressed in that infamous leather jacket that only enthusiasts will know and will be a black comedy moment for a pay off for that gag! :p

Where are all the drone updates? I’m itching to see photos of the site…it feels so quiet at the moment!!!
Who knows, AT might be keeping an eye out for unauthorized drone operators near Nemmy's construction to try and keep leaks to a minimum.
I mean, if you have a drone and spare time, then by all means, go and try getting drone footage. (For clarification, I'm against that idea.)

I'm just waiting for the time-lapse on Nemmy's retracking throughout 2023!

Who knows, AT might be keeping an eye out for unauthorized drone operators near Nemmy's construction to try and keep leaks to a minimum.
I mean, if you have a drone and spare time, then by all means, go and try getting drone footage. (For clarification, I'm against that idea.)

I'm just waiting for the time-lapse on Nemmy's retracking throughout 2023!
I don't think there is a great deal AT can do about unauthorised drone footage. If the drone operator is unauthorised (& most likely not CAA licensed) they are going to pay scant regard for the rules & launch a drone from outside AT's property, even if it means they lose line-of-sight of the drone.

The CAA will be far more interested in enforcing the drone rules near airports / places with high population densities / sporting events etc. Flying a drone over a closed theme park with minimal staff present will not show on the radar (no pun intended). Towers will not be investing in anti-drone technology like Gatwick airport had to back in 2018.

Just to make it clear I do not condone the unauthorised use of drones.

I don't think there is a great deal AT can do about unauthorised drone footage. If the drone operator is unauthorised (& most likely not CAA licensed) they are going to pay scant regard for the rules & launch a drone from outside AT's property, even if it means they lose line-of-sight of the drone.

The CAA will be far more interested in enforcing the drone rules near airports / places with high population densities / sporting events etc. Flying a drone over a closed theme park with minimal staff present will not show on the radar (no pun intended). Towers will not be investing in anti-drone technology like Gatwick airport had to back in 2018.

Just to make it clear I do not condone the unauthorised use of drones.

There is not a great deal they can do about someone flying a drone over the site full stop, especially when it is closed. It is perfectly legal and allowed as long as you fly within the CAA rules and guidelines. Alton Towers do not own or control the airspace above the park and there are no CAA airspace or NOTMAS restrictions above the park. Therefore, you are not breaking any rules whatsoever by flying a CAA licenced drone over Alton Towers, when closed with no guests in the park. Flaky arguments could perhaps be made when the park is open (in certain cases) when it is closed however, you have next to no chance. This topic and issue has been brought up many, many times. There is a lot of incorrect and mis information in the wild about drone's. To the point some very popular Youtube channels have popped up flying over industrial, government (including Police Stations) and leisure sites all across the UK. They do not break any laws or rules in the videos and the videos almost always end in security / police allowing the person to carry on flying their drone as was. If you can legally fly a drone over Police Stations (which you can in specific certain cases and if following the guidelines), Alton Towers have absolutely no chance of stopping registered and licensed drone operators flying above their park.

Anyway, I like this quiet period in regards to Nemesis, it is close to opening, this final part is where all the juicy stuff is going in, so this is going to create more of a surprise in the very fast approaching new season.

Last edited:
Where are all the drone updates? I’m itching to see photos of the site…it feels so quiet at the moment!!!
It's because squadery quadery or whatever he was called sold his drones after realising he recorded daily updates of subterra flooring and the curse facade for a whole closed season and never captured anything interesting happening.

This time round there's lots of actual things happening but no drone updates which is quite ironic.

He spent the whole closed season at Towers (obviously) just trying to get monetized (1000 subs and 4000 watch hours) and then when he got there he realised that with his viewing numbers and minutes he wasn't going to make much more than even his petrol money to make his videos. Then he literally started begging people for petrol money to be able to travel to Thorpe to fly his drone down there. Think he gave up on that and then tried football stadiums after that. Not sure. Div.

Also currently the park, hotels and waterpark are all closed. Getting close enough to even fly a drone would be hard unless you want to risk doing it all the way from the main entrance.
I would expect the next real chance to get an update would be half term.

Beyond Line Of Sight operations can get you in hot water without correct licences (for now). Chances of being caught are pretty much 0 but not worth the risk.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.