• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Now see, if they shoved nice steel wheels on it from the dead mouse, it would fly round I'm sure.
And still not as rough as the National.
More dead legs than dead mouse (always at the back). But still miss it. Quite like the rumble of Wickerman (a true "woodies coaster"). But the RMC hybrids are truly awesome.

Now see, if they shoved nice steel wheels on it from the dead mouse, it would fly round I'm sure.
And still not as rough as the National.
I could fit a Sainsburys shopping trolleys with oblong wheels and it would still be smoother than the ‘nat

Ouch. My thought is if you don't have a fast pass you're going to be queuing for ages due to everyone being in the original queueline once it closed earlier today getting fast passes given out as compensation.
TP have always been decent to us in refunding FP in such situations (even after being used). The "fast" in FP really needs to be, otherwise what's the point.

Still offering FT when it's on one train is an absolute shambles. Nipped in after work today, had a pint and waited for it to open. There were no more than 40 people in front of me when the queue opened and still waited an hour from there.

FT and RAP queues were both completely full when I got off. The batchers would let a train full of RAP through, about half a train of FT and a handful of us plebs in the main queue. Painful.

Based on my wait time you'd be looking at about 4 hours if queueing from the main cattlepen area.