• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

I was at the park in September and Colossus went down as I was in the station. After a while of waiting whilst they tested it and tried to get it running they announced that they were evacuating the station and that we’d all get given a fast track as we filed out, but it specifically stated on it that it wasn’t valid for Hyperia. I did wonder what those that were actually stuck on the cramped train for ages in the break run were given as compo such as a FT that did include Hyperia perhaps?
The Hyperia fast tracks are specifically for that one ride only and aren't valid on any other ride. Usually they were given to people who'd travelled a long way only to find it closed, or queued N hours for it and not got on due to a breakdown. I know quite a lot of people that have been offered them this year. While not dated they do have to be used by the end of the season.