• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Thorpe posted this pictures of the train
1000015288.jpg1000015287.jpg
Same exact images but they've altered the colouring of the picture making it a bit more gold than bumblebee yellow earlier.
1000015285.jpg
1000015284-jpg.10169

Attachments

• 1000015284.jpg
    1000015284.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 352
I'd still take this over the Starfall Racer design. It doesn't matter what the design looks like to me once I'm sat in that seat tbh. The Mack chair and restraint is perfect on Icon. And I think that's what will make this ride, the Big Ones height, the Mack train and it being a hyper means I'll be a giddy goat in June. Still slightly nervous about that long bit of hang time. The first time I went upside down slowly with that restraint on icon was the first genuinely oh s*** moment I'd had on a rollercoaster. Felt like I was falling out.

I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed they didn't integrate the angled wing design into the train itself

Something along the lines of the Zadra or Untamed cars but with the winged motif?

That and the promotional photos make the paint look a little saturated, I hope it matches closer to the rail colour in person

I'll be honest, I'm a little disappointed they didn't integrate the angled wing design into the train itself

Something along the lines of the Zadra or Untamed cars but with the winged motif?

That and the promotional photos make the paint look a little saturated, I hope it matches closer to the rail colour in person
Would cost money that, as would having a longer layout....

I’m surprised by the design language incorporated into the trains. The inspiration looks more American muscle car than fearless mythical goddess…. ‘Gentlemen, Start your engines Find your fearless!’

I thought they would have opted for softer curves to fit the feminine goddess theme.

I would have loved them to tie in the wing emblems inside the Thorpe park logo by having the wing texture/pattern in place of the two black racing stripes running up the zero car.

A cool design but mismatched to the rest of the style of the coaster in my opinion.

The site aerials look awesome but my god they could have packed in so much more into this layout and threaded the track around the perimeter a couple more times.

I think this coaster will be amazing, especially for the UK, but I believe it’s length (or lack of) will hamper it being ranked amongst the best in the world.

Thorpe posted this pictures of the train
1000015288.jpg1000015287.jpg
Same exact images but they've altered the colouring of the picture making it a bit more gold than bumblebee yellow earlier.
1000015285.jpg
1000015284-jpg.10169

Looks cool.

It reminds me a bit of the Incredible Hulk trains, probably not what they were going for but still.