• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Yeah they did the same with the Blue Fire loop; sure the Mack's love any opportunity for a press conference.
Work has now been focused on the station track and brake run.
index.php

Source - taken yesterday

And it's in!

I'm sure we'll get the official photos a little bit later. The Mack family all signed the final piece of track before it was installed.

EDIT:

And here are some of the official photos:

Last edited:
The latest Construction Documentary video was out yesterday, and it was the final episode of the second series. We didn't really learn anything, just a load of talk about how the final inversion count on the coaster is 7, and they of course showed the final track piece going in along with the speech from Michael Mack.

Michael Mack did also confirm that more attractions will be built in the Croatian themed area in the years ahead.

I suspect the Construction Documentary will come back towards the end of the season when a lot more of the thematic work will be complete.

Seeing this in Person is really weird. Depending on where you view it from it looks like there is loads of track and from others, it does not look like there is much. Compared to the coasters nearby, it does not look very big, but when you get close to it, is is very big. It looks really exciting and we cant wait to ride it next year. When it is finished, the area is going to look very impressive. Photo's do not do it justice.

The drive to the car parks (and camp site) is really impressive now, and really sets you up for looking forward to the day ahead, with all the big coasters being visible. Amazing to think how different that drive from the hotels to the campsite has changed over the last 15 years since BlueFire opened.

Quite interesting comparing photos from May 2022 to May 2023.

01096e106b8659e8e5ed1f57d978d72127554a491b-jpg.1381
01964b77213aaa1fe9279c333f220f7f82f3945ad7-jpg.5902

With regards to the drive to the car park, please see the photos below (Taken by Lisa, who was not driving). Do we know what the "fish bone" (Not sure what the correct name is so called them fish bone, but I guess you could argue they look more like a boat shell) supports are for, visible in the second and third photo?
01376304397bbd5fac129017743c52462c8d1cc143.jpg0115d2043004939ee50828e0935503c6a044c56b9b.jpg01921b096ed94eea867ff45c836d8f86645f8a0df0.jpg

And below is the test seat which you can try out in the area.
017f4e70ba3def5f9a8c0579283b133e8572810df2.jpg

The 3D Cinema Croatia show is also worth a watch as it gives a good idea what the story behind the ride is going to be, and also has a nice cameo in from Snorri. It did its job, as it got myself and Annabelle very excited for next year, and also showed what a beautiful country Croatia is.

The Cinema show, starts off with Nicola Tesla performing a teleportation experiment, teleport his nervous looking assistance from one Tesla Coil to the other, so I am assuming that the ride is going to carry on this story, and when you ride, that is the experience of being teleported from one end to the other, and then getting teleported back to the start at the end?

The trees the coaster passes over there are a route commonly used by bats and birds so for their protection these passovers have netting to avoid stuff falling down and them flying up.

With this and Mako I like the safety nets. Fits with the theme and acts like a reverse head chopper (being high up but suddenly passing by something close.

They'll be for catch nets I imagine, but the metal type, like Colossus has on its final inversions over the footpath.

The trees the coaster passes over there are a route commonly used by bats and birds so for their protection these passovers have netting to avoid stuff falling down and them flying up.
Ah, this makes sense, thank you both. Its one of those odd things that I sort of like the look of them, while they also look a little odd. I suspect once the rest of the buildings and themeing is complete, you wont even notice them,

The best of season 2 construction documentary is on veejoy now.

Also the https://loopinglaunch.de/ website is actually real but doesn't feature much at all.
Indeed! It has a few votes you can participate in; the little pop up in the bottom right [(Whoa! Those are some cool T-Shirts! Who wants one?) -> (Cool! I want Patrick's shirt!) / (I think Lukas's shirt is way cooler!) ] which says "Nice, thanks for your interest. Maybe I should become a fashion designer after all; Let's see what the future will bring..." when you vote, and then one for the name of the new element ("How should the new element be called?"), the vote is currently at 51% for Looping Launch over Beyond Vertical Launch + [...].