• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2025] Project Ocean: New Forbidden Valley Flat Ride

when it was dark there was a moving head that was displaying green lights across the site. The lights looks suspiciously like what could be the rides logo in my opinion, like some sort of toxic warning symbol. The video sound effects were also playing along with the lights

The Blade, the longest standing ride in the Forbidden Valley area (Nemesis Reborn being a few months old), has a height requirement of 1.0 metre.

Alton Towers works best when there are a mixture of rides for everyone in a family. You have to keep the shorter members occupied and include them.

I know that but we weren't talking about the Blade. We are talking about new potential flats.

And whenever I visit the park the Blade doesn't really get much of a queue tbh so my point stands.

I know that but we weren't talking about the Blade. We are talking about new potential flats.

And whenever I visit the park the Blade doesn't really get much of a queue tbh so my point stands.
No it doesn't. Your point was Forbidden Valley was aimed at riders 1.4 metres tall and above, which it demonstratably isn't currently or even historically. The Blade is the only operational flat ride in the area, so of course it counts. The most recent flat ride installed in Forbidden Valley, Funk 'n' Fly, had a height restriction of 1.2 metres.

Once again, every area of Alton Towers, at its peak, had rides which catered for a mixture of height requirements. This also happened to be when the park worked at its best.