• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Project Ocean: New Forbidden Valley Flat Ride

Surely it wouldn’t take them long to install if planning permission is granted ASAP?

Especially if the rumours are true that they’ve already purchased the ride

Possible, but they do have a lot on their plate as is. If it is a top spin and the fountains return, feels like the perfect mid-season investment for when the warmer weather arrives.

Animated GIF

First the Flume Duck (Uncle Duck if you want to call him by his canon name now on the gravestone), now its surely Ripsaw's grand return!

This is ending up like a WWE Royal Rumble match of surprise returning wrestlers, we have Nemesis back this year, all we need is Project Horizon to be Black Hole and this meme will be used again! :p

Interesting. Very interesting.

Surely too late for an opening this season? But seems too early for next season as well.
Depending on how fast you can install a flat ride, you might just do it though only if that placed a shovel into the ground now and start work. Then again I suspect the team there are flat out working trying to get FV ready for opening day, last thing they'd need is a new flat ride going in place IMO.

Would I be too much of an optimist to hope for something with a 1.2 height restriction?

Just watch, everyone slavering over Ripsaw and it will be a Monkey Swinger that turns up

Would I be too much of an optimist to hope for something with a 1.2 height restriction?

Just watch, everyone slavering over Ripsaw and it will be a Monkey Swinger that turns up
To be honest, despite the wants for Ripsaw they really do need to go for something at 1.2m. we've really lost far too much for that age group lately. Especially at that side of the park.