• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Project Ocean: New Forbidden Valley Flat Ride

Buggar, there goes the memes I had planned.

All serious though, not a bad name though I think Ripsaw still sounded a more cooler name personally though that said it does seem that are going with the orignal theme of detoxing but now turning on it's head, current year subvert expectations malarkey I see.

Is it likely we’ll just be getting the one new flat next year then? I was hoping we might get a few with one in X-Sector and one in Dark Forest. Or are they permitted development sites so one could spring up over the closed season?

Is it likely we’ll just be getting the one new flat next year then? I was hoping we might get a few with one in X-Sector and one in Dark Forest. Or are they permitted development sites so one could spring up over the closed season?
Yes they are PD sites, so no planning application is needed. I do think it's likely likely but we just have to wait and see.

In my mind, there was never going to be 3 next year, just Project Ocean. I can't imagine them installing 2 other flats without any backstory and marketing. Afterall they did it for the Retrosquad, so you'd think they'd do something for their permanent ones as well. Of course I could be wrong, but I'd imagine 2025 will be the final part of the Forbidden Valley refurb with Project Ocean and [potentially] changes with Galactica, then 2026 onwards would be similar refreshes of the Dark Forest and X Sector - both of which would include the flats.

Last edited:
From a week or so ago
57b2ecedd40e7179cd66054a2d705309.png

e8a7bc4099ec99f51122e627c248809b.png

1c8a641e7bbc56e09592023d42a9fe26.png