• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

They are plenty of pin badges in the shops, so no need to worry that they have all sold out.

Introducing the new Rollercoaster restaurant pin badge

8zDSW08.jpg

Also collected my wickerman photo box, loving the pin badge that came with it.

nOV3NLD.jpg
Does anybody know if you can just pop into the Rollercoaster Restaurant and get that pin badge or if you have to eat a full meal in there and order it on the tablets? Thanks

Does anybody know if you can just pop into the Rollercoaster Restaurant and get that pin badge or if you have to eat a full meal in there and order it on the tablets? Thanks

Yes you can. If you haven't got the old one, they may still be selling the old one too, so may be worth asking.

This is Merlin we’re talking about! Perhaps I shouldn’t give them ideas, but I can see “Spend £60 in this restaurant to be able to qualify to purchase a pin badge” being the next thing

I saw the HEX one on Twitter the other day, someone got it in the Alton Towers Hotel shop, I imagine the splash one probably also came from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm sorry If this Is not allowed but I was wondering If anyone on here had any Smiler merchandise that they'd be willing to sell? I'm mostly on the look out for merchandise from the coasters first opening, especially the corrected pin badge but I'd rather not pay £53 for it like the one being sold on Ebay. If anyone has any merchandise they're thinking of selling them drop me a DM thank you :)

Restaurant pin badges, really? What next, badges for each different toilet block? Pathways perhaps? Car park?
If the toilets are going to have pins. They need names

The dark forrest bog.
The mutiny bay heads.
The haunted long drop
Nemesis relief.
Sector X biomaterials store.
Entrance rest stop.
The monorail waterfall.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Last edited: