• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

I don't think you could do a set based on just Towers, unless it included past rides as well. The odds of it happening are slim though. Apparently not! :p

Like minds dippy, tried to hunt a set out for a mates kid (honest!) just last week.
Looks like that will be my wickerman souvenir.

Like minds dippy, tried to hunt a set out for a mates kid (honest!) just last week.
Looks like that will be my wickerman souvenir.

Nice one! Big kids, all of us. Does anyone have the 2018 Alton Towers Top Trumps? Is it all current rides or some older rides too? If you look on sold items on eBay, one of the recent ones has photos of all the cards in that Merlin Thrill Rides pack. I bet the Skyride is the worst one, but wins easily on length.

They are plenty of pin badges in the shops, so no need to worry that they have all sold out.

Introducing the new Rollercoaster restaurant pin badge

8zDSW08.jpg

Also collected my wickerman photo box, loving the pin badge that came with it.

nOV3NLD.jpg

Last edited:
Heres hoping that all the pin badges are still available when we go in 3 weeks time.....was gonna go today but long story short cancelled my trip (see Wicker Man Thread) for my rant

Heres hoping that all the pin badges are still available when we go in 3 weeks time.....was gonna go today but long story short cancelled my trip (see Wicker Man Thread) for my rant

I can't see them running out soon, they have plenty in both the Wicker Man shop as well as the main shop on Towers Street. You are limited to 5 badges per transaction to prevent people buying a whole box full. I think they underestimated the amount to manufacture for last year scarefest. I'm sure they have taken in consideration that they have a whole season to sell these, so plenty were made.

The rollercoaster restaurant one is sold at the restaurant, you can purchase one from there even if you don't eat there.

In the main shop on Tower Street, all the pin badges are where they were last year, and if you look on the display on the other side of where they are, they also have plenty of last years badges too including the Christmas one. So I doubt that you will have any problems with them selling out soon

Bit of a disappointment to be honest...I was expecting detailed figures for speed, height, acceleration, but the points are much more vague...thrill factor, family factor etc.
Left one old git feeling that I have been merlined again.

Yes the new AT TT have left me flummoxed. It’s clearly a ploy to promote the resort as a whole and not just the rides. How on earth can a top trump card of Oblivion compete against a top trump card of the Spa? Kiddies seem to like them, but what’s with Corky & Black Hole having an opening AND closing year on? A ride’s not better than another just because it’s newer anyway. Oh and I don’t think the Wickerman card can be beaten on anything, it can just be tied with by The Smiler on one thing, so ok theory you could be playing this set all day without a winner! Yeah they could have at least had speed, acceleration & ride length on

Mph, height, acceleration, length, max g, capacity, cost or length.
Maybe they are designed for kids, not the three middle aged blokes in our group...who all purchased them!

New pin badges from Alton Towers.... New Rita and Nemesis also a new Mobile shaped one..... Also you can only get the mobile phone shaped one by downloading the Alton Towers App and showing this at the counter of Towers Trading...... sorry guys no pics as I do t know how to link....im sure someone can link a photo for me

The new mugs are a bit naff (excluding Wickerman), most of them are just standard single or double colour printed "mugs" you could do yourself at Vistaprint, and what is this obsession Towers have with over sized mugs that you could put a pint of beer in and still have room left for marshmallows? took me ages in the main shop Friday to find a decent sized mug I could use for my daily cuppa, had to eventually settle for a Nemesis one that had the logo embossed on the side because it was both a realistic size and cheaper than the new Vistaprint mugs.

Wickerman ones are a stupid size, massive, you could get three cups of tea in them.