• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

Can't be bothered to upload a pic, but what do people think of the new Hex resin thing? Never bought a resin but will definitely be getting one of these. Price isn't too bad either. Maybe someone else can upload a pic lol ;)

I agree, never been that fussed about the resins, but the new Hex one does look pretty good! I'll have to have a look at them next time I'm at Towers. :)
DbYbG-1XkAAuKfG

That looks great! Wouldn't mind one of these.

Wondering what the parks current stance is on collect later purchases? I seem to recall there being a charge a few years back. Is this still the case? I'd be surprised they could move purchases about and deliver to Towers street (assuming you collect here?) in such short opening times.

Wondering what the parks current stance is on collect later purchases? I seem to recall there being a charge a few years back. Is this still the case? I'd be surprised they could move purchases about and deliver to Towers street (assuming you collect here?) in such short opening times.

Last time I did collect later was Nemesis 21 year. It was free then. Have not tried it since then, so probably not much help. I know you probably don't need me to, but if you want me to grab you one of these and post it's not a problem :)

I done it at the fireworks last year it was still free just keep your receipt

Despite all the things that Merlin want to change visitors for, I'd actually be surprised if they charged people to store their purchases for later collection. That just seems counter productive, seeing as the collect later scheme is to try and encourage people to buy stuff.

My little 7 yr old lad's been on the lookout for something Hex related since he first rode it last year so he was completely made up when he saw these yesterday

He did quite well out of me as i bought him a Wicker man hoodie too as i didn't look at the weather forecast and dressed him in shorts and t shirt and the poor lad was cold and wet around 12ish

Rode Nemesis for the first time on Friday and I really wanted to get a resin as a memento, but they didn't have any in TTC :(. Had to settle for a trophy instead.

Rode Nemesis for the first time on Friday and I really wanted to get a resin as a memento, but they didn't have any in TTC :(. Had to settle for a trophy instead.

Nothing wrong with a trophy, I've got all of them apart from Galatica and Rita, I'm going to get an engrave plaque for all and each of mine with my name and the year that I first rode each one engraved on, they do fit nicely alongside my other (genuine) trophy's that I won :)

NEW PIN BADGES

Sorry all don't know how to link a WhatsApp pic to the message but there are 6 new pins available from Towers Trading. They are a new th13teen one. The Alton Beast. Spinball Whizzer. Smiler. Nemesis and I think a Flume one (not to sure on the last one as the pic I've got isn't clear on the last pin.

Off to Towers now to keep up the collection woohoo

Just seen a picture of two of these pins – the Oblivion one and the Flume one...

DiEqE-yWsAAuI3N

Looking pretty good. I'm glad they're doing all this 20th merchandise for Oblivion, even when their main focus is Wicker Man, it's nice to see them celebrating it! :)

EDIT – here's a picture of all the new pins!

DiFeKOyXUAEbI-7

Last edited:
Depends what you like? Mugs, clothing, magnets, pins, resins?

I bought the Wicker Man mug which is really nice if you like that sort of thing :)

Is it just me who thinks the Towers pin badges have way too much glitter on them? Like nearly every one has been vagasiled.