• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers/Merlin Typos & Grammatical Errors

Forgot about this thread and remembered I meant to mention ages ago that I noticed on one of the fun fact signs in the Wickerman queue Big Bob was described as "*insert number*(I forget the amount and don't want to be corrected) stories tall" instead of storeys. I imagine it is in fact slightly more than several books tall

Forgot about this thread and remembered I meant to mention ages ago that I noticed on one of the fun fact signs in the Wickerman queue Big Bob was described as "*insert number*(I forget the amount and don't want to be corrected) stories tall" instead of storeys. I imagine it is in fact slightly more than several books tall
Well the whole burning man thing is a bit of a tall tale...

Ba-doom TISH!

You don't need to be able to spell or anything these days. All you need to do is be able to communicate with teens on social media (they can't spell either, obvs). Apart from when it's politics, then you need to communicate to the oldsters that they'll keep their triple lock pension and then you'll be 'reet'.

I think the hot weather is getting to whoever typed this up... 😛

1657968345642.png
TBF, this has happened to me though on some occasions my typos come down to me writing after pulling a bit on the drink...

Speaking on the indoor rides they mention, strange they don't mention Duel and further off topic, a few working indoor attractions would have been very useful although and I wonder about that spot in FV with those green buildings on it...

TBF, this has happened to me though on some occasions my typos come down to me writing after pulling a bit on the drink...

Speaking on the indoor rides they mention, strange they don't mention Duel and further off topic, a few working indoor attractions would have been very useful although and I wonder about that spot in FV with those green buildings on it...
And GG either.

TBF now, I'm anticipating that Duel will close around late July/ Late August for some work before Scarefests 25th anniversary.

Still odd though that Gangsta Granny wasn't mentioned on there Either.

Still odd though that Gangsta Granny wasn't mentioned on there Either.

I expect the queue for Gangsta Granny would all be outside when its busy, then the ride is quite short so the advantage of being indoors is low.
Whereas Sharkbait Reef has an indoor queue and you can easily spend 20-30 minutes in there, or longer.
Simarly the Dungeon takes at least half hour I think.

I expect the queue for Gangsta Granny would all be outside when its busy, then the ride is quite short so the advantage of being indoors is low.
Whereas Sharkbait Reef has an indoor queue and you can easily spend 20-30 minutes in there, or longer.
Simarly the Dungeon takes at least half hour I think.
Dungeon is 45 minutes, and you're required to be there 15 minutes before your start time.