• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I was hoping to use my Blackpool Season Pass to visit Europa Park, has anyone done this previous years. Do you just show it at the entrance or do you need to pre-book anywhere?

I was hoping to use my Blackpool Season Pass to visit Europa Park, has anyone done this previous years. Do you just show it at the entrance or do you need to pre-book anywhere?
I believe you just present it at the admissions desk to get your ticket.

Hopefully not the case tomorrow (there is no sign), but at least today there are heinous roadworks at the Waterloo roundabout causing long tailbacks. This is the roundabout where you turn left on to Lytham Road, having come off Yeadon Way.

I was late to a meeting to administer a bollocking about lateness.

Remember that this is the same security team that will happily confiscate your packed lunch. I'm not surprised lol.
It’s bad that they do that at all but what makes it worse is that the food on site is absolutely disgusting. Worst meal i’ve ever had at a theme park. Plus u can leave and eat elsewhere and re-enter so it doesn’t even force u to eat on site! Makes no sense to me?

If you eat on site, you eat their food.
Quite simple really.
Lots now choose to leave to eat, which is also fine...the Velvet must cost them a bomb in lost sales.
News from today.
Crevettes no longer sells bitter beer (briefly, IPA rumoured)
You now get on the PBE train from the original entrance, rebels can leave the station by the recent (covid) entrance.
Entrance ticket office now gone, will be a shop by Easter...(probably).
Big Dipper is "onionless", rumoured reopening in May...I reckon Spring Bank.
We got wet on Valhalla juice from the waterfall, boats going through the ride, more than a few sad thoosies watching the boats leave the station.
They had 21 staff around the overpass food stalls...security, managers, paramedic staff and catering staff, all for three punters.
Free ketchup on the counter at the chip stall across from Crevettes...party!
No queue over twenty minutes, all three lanes running on Steeplechase, national running fast and smooth.
Liar.
Lovely day, good company, no rain, only one old git missing...eh dippy.
Edit...their rap access scheme has changed...again.

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.