• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Amusing...if you turn up on the first day of the season you trip over hundreds at the Beach.
One last bit of news...large foundation footings in a rectangular pattern between the far end of the National and the Globe site...nice and fresh concrete, looks like big shed footers.

And yet I've never seen a single vlogger at a visit to any theme park and even if I did I highly doubt the would inconvenience my day.

In your are in the entertainment business you will get vloggers, simple as. I'm glad Pleasure Beach have cleared this up quickly.
We waited on Wicker Man for a front row ride last year after a 60 minute queue - an a certain vlogger lets call him spillparks - just waltzed on to the ride with about 4/5 of his mates - thing is there were no cameras in site and not so much as a by your leave to the kids who had been queuing for ages

Not sure I'll be going back to BPB - kind of rinsed it with season pass for 3 years - the only new attraction is Valhalla and I love Icon (best ride in the UK apart from the ending) and Big One's drop is excellent - oh maybe if they do those bring a friend so it's £20 I will be back - it's just not a £36+ park for me but none of the UK parks are and I'm a MAP holder til July - guess I'll get the value out of that and revisit BPB if they do a £90 season pass next year

Meant to say was really easy picking up a physical season pass if you've already registered online . Just go into the ticket office give them your pass number and name and they print it off using the photo you've already uploaded for the e season pass.

Meant to say was really easy picking up a physical season pass if you've already registered online . Just go into the ticket office give them your pass number and name and they print it off using the photo you've already uploaded for the e season pass.

I didn't get chance to pick up a card on Sunday but will probably get one on my next visit.

I can confirm that the shop and a food stall accepted my season pass discount when I showed them my season pass on the app.

Yes indeed, and where idiots without mobile phones get their paper tickets, and rap passes (whatever they are called this year) get issued.
About half a dozen tills on there, they were pretty well organised on Sunday morning, I got a most efficient and friendly service.
Shame I gave the lovely lady the wrong email address...

I got good service off the lady in there on Sunday too. Shame still no confirmation on European parks which was my reason for getting the physical pass.

I got good service off the lady in there on Sunday too. Shame still no confirmation on European parks which was my reason for getting the physical pass.
They annonunced them at the season launch on Wednesday. The same ones as last year, and Emerald Park (formerly Tayto Park).

I remember going on the ride quite a bit in early 2001 with my mum, dad, and brother. And in no way was it a soaker back then like it became in later years.

The vortex for instance actually worked as was shown in the photo above with it entirely clearing the boat.

What's so horrifying (apart from the fashion)?
The mix of reactions is very bizarre. It's as if they were all photographed with different instructions.

The guy in the middle row on the left is posing. Others seem vaguely aware of what is (not really) going on around them.

Bone dry, the sunglasses on the head ... just all a bit cringe.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.