• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Not sure if it’s been pointed out previously in this thread, but the promotional image in the last tweet uses stock image vikings 😬 they’ve even left some of the watermarks on them 🤣

If you haven’t got a clue what’s happening with your park’s largest investment in quite a few years, you’re really not managing the park at all. I can’t name another business whose managing director would seemingly have so little grasp of such relatively large expenditure. And then advertise that fact all over Twitter.

Both hilarious and terrifying.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe her role could be reduced to that of a ceremonial role for PB with some other, dare I say, more competent character does all the real work given how Mandy is embarrassingly exposing herself here...almost like Bob Iger has done in that Disney shareholders meeting though this is more SMH in truth.

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if this idea has been whispered by some in management who are likely growing weary of her twitter ramblings.

Mandy Thompson trying to appeal to the kids on social media be like:
Austin Powers Hip GIF

Hi all, may I ask a few quick questions about Blackpool PB, I'm currently planning a visit on Fri 26 May, my first since around 2002 (I think -post Valhalla, pre-Infusion).

The website states opening times as 11-5pm. Does that mean the gates open at 11am or can I get onsite before? Also does 5pm mean queues close or rides close?

Lastly, we will be attempting to use our Europa Park annual pass for free entry, could anyone tell me where to go to sort this? Thanks, Dave.

Hi all, may I ask a few quick questions about Blackpool PB, I'm currently planning a visit on Fri 26 May, my first since around 2002 (I think -post Valhalla, pre-Infusion).

The website states opening times as 11-5pm. Does that mean the gates open at 11am or can I get onsite before? Also does 5pm mean queues close or rides close?

Lastly, we will be attempting to use our Europa Park annual pass for free entry, could anyone tell me where to go to sort this? Thanks, Dave.

Gates will probably open around 11am or possibly a few minutes earlier.

5pm close should be when they shut the queue line but they may well close it earlier. It just depends what they feel like !!

I wouldn't have thought there will be many long queues though.

No idea about the Europa Park pass, I would just ask a member of staff when you arrive, who will no doubt be clueless :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.