• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Just watched that video from Shawn's channel. Sounds like Valhalla might well be in safe hands.

New seats, new soundtrack, fire staying put, new ride scenery, fixed existing scenery, still going to get wet and may get soacked.

Very very happy with that news! It's easily the best dark ride in the country for me when it's running without loads of faults.

Just watched that video from Shawn's channel. Sounds like Valhalla might well be in safe hands.

New seats, new soundtrack, fire staying put, new ride scenery, fixed existing scenery, still going to get wet and may get soacked.

Very very happy with that news! It's easily the best dark ride in the country for me when it's running without loads of faults.
I agree. Very promising indeed! :D

That Ensō video has one water dummy in one side and the camera mounted in the other I think, looking at the shadows. That should mean a better spin.

Still looks crap.

I think the capacity concerns might be unfounded. It's only on one train, after all.

Have they figured out where the separate queue entrance will be? Have the big boy seats from the back row been moved forward?

Isn't the enso ticket essentially a one shot speedypass? So £15 gets you one ride of standard speedypass, and £25 gets you one ride of VIP speedypass.

That would indicate enso riders will just use the speedypass entrance.

Wonder if the first thing they will do when the initial interest dies down is to change the upcharge to allow unlimited enso rides instead of just one.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think the issue with just two entrances - main queue and speedy pass, is that the speedy pass queue will then have to deal with normal speedy pass riders for ICON, ENSO riders and e-band riders. Trying to separate and allocate those three groups via one pretty narrow queue could get pretty messy.

Grand National tested from early morning until well into the park day on Saturday, hopefully won't be too long now.

Big One was running very well, though I much preferred the old track to the new in the section they've done this winter. Still, I appreciate it's securing the longevity of the ride.

What is it with politicians and amusement parks currently: Boris at Peppa Pig World, Farage at Adventure Island and now this?

Was Boris pushing them to build a Saville Land to stimulate economic growth??.....wait a moment, it was the other one who was in the inner circle....apparently.

Big One was running very well, though I much preferred the old track to the new in the section they've done this winter. Still, I appreciate it's securing the longevity of the ride.

Perhaps if you ask nicely they will put the old track back. Except they’ve probably sold big chunks of it in the shop to nerds for silly money !

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.